Workout Manager Login

No matter how many times I visit this page, it won't let me log in and every time I have to request a new password which I just did and it still doesn't work. I am pretty frustrated! What am I doing wrong?

Apparently I'm doing the same thing you are doing. I paid for a month probably almost a month ago and got to use it maybe once. I would also like to know if I'm doing something wrong.

Barbara

I had this same problem in the beginning. . .

Try this.

Log OUT of the forum and then click into workout manager and login in there first. For some reason if you are not logged in on the Forums it logs you right into the workout manager and then from there you can come back to the forums still logged in.

I hope it works for you because I clearly remember how frustrating it was!

No matter how many times I visit this page, it won't let me log in and every time I have to request a new password which I just did and it still doesn't work. I am pretty frustrated! What am I doing wrong?

Requesting a new password is not what you should ever do. In most cases you just need to log out and then log back in. You should also log out from both the forums and WM if you’re having problems. In some cases you will need to close any open browsers and then open a new browser and login again.

If this fails your next step is to try cleaning your browsers cache and also delete cookies.

I think a lot of times people are confused because the WM shows them as logged in when they really are not. We currently have a timeout feature that we soon may kill that will log you out after about 20 minutes, but the WM will still show you as logged in.

We are continuing to analyze this problem that some people are having, but have been unable to duplicate the error on any of our machines. It would helpful if everyone would report problems like this in our support forums. Our developers and programmers only monitor the support forums and will never know about your problem unless you post there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.