Workout Logs

teddy16410

Cathlete
SNM~
Other than whats offered on line in Workout Manager - will STS come with "paper" weight logs for each workout?

Thanks

Great suggestion. I always prefer paper to my computer.

Me too! I'm curious what all will be included with the final STS release......Maybe we will get a nice workout log with workout rotations, etc where we can track our weight and measurements. I hope they respond to this thread. I purchased the new calendar and I'd like to use my STS stickers on an official "STS" workout log book. :) :) :)

Denise

Bumping....

This would be probably the biggest reason why I can't stay with it...

I hope we get paper, too.....

Carrie

Bumping..

Please, please won't you hear our pleas, to have a workout log for the new STS system!!!

At least a skeleton of the workouts that we can fill in as we go along.

Carrie

STS Workout Log already exists

Have you looked at the Workout Manager calendar section? Click on a day (today or future day), then click on STS "add new" and you will see a list of every STS disc. Click on any disc and you'll see every single exercise in list form that can be easily printed. This information has been there since the new site went up, but it's kind of cumbersome to locate. Anyway, you can print out each STS workout in paper form, put it in a binder and voila, you have an STS workout log. :) HTH!

I wish SNM would post a sticky about this as this has been posted numerous times, but it gets buried so not enough folks find the info. It would help a lot of people, IMO.

THANKS JONAHNAH

Have you looked at the Workout Manager calendar section? Click on a day (today or future day), then click on STS "add new" and you will see a list of every STS disc. Click on any disc and you'll see every single exercise in list form that can be easily printed. This information has been there since the new site went up, but it's kind of cumbersome to locate. Anyway, you can print out each STS workout in paper form, put it in a binder and voila, you have an STS workout log. :) HTH!

I wish SNM would post a sticky about this as this has been posted numerous times, but it gets buried so not enough folks find the info. It would help a lot of people, IMO.

THANKS Jonahnah! I totally forgot about this...Extra note to all: After you follow the directions Jonahnah gave scroll all the way to bottom & hit the PRINT & SAVE WORKOUT CARD button.... This way it comes out in a better format for a binder.

Off to start printing myself silly! :D

THANKS Jonahnah! I totally forgot about this...Extra note to all: After you follow the directions Jonahnah gave scroll all the way to bottom & hit the PRINT & SAVE WORKOUT CARD button.... This way it comes out in a better format for a binder.

Off to start printing myself silly! :D

You're welcome Teddy! Glad I could help. :)

Maybe, it's just me. I was hoping that a log would be included with STS. It's cheaper, faster and more convenient for me to photocopy it school or Staples instead of sitting at the computer to find it and print it. sigh

Maybe, it's just me. I was hoping that a log would be included with STS. It's cheaper, faster and more convenient for me to photocopy it school or Staples instead of sitting at the computer to find it and print it. sigh

Not just you Wendy... I printed them this morning but cringed at the amount of ink & paper it took! It prints as 2 sheets of paper per DVD... Shoot- I would have paid to have had the option to have it as part of STS.... Not to mention having to go back & spend time deleating the workouts that now show on the calendar..... Its done & I'm glad but I would have been a very happy camper if I knew they were included. I feel for peeps without a printer at home!

Not just you Wendy... I printed them this morning but cringed at the amount of ink & paper it took! It prints as 2 sheets of paper per DVD... Shoot- I would have paid to have had the option to have it as part of STS.... Not to mention having to go back & spend time deleating the workouts that now show on the calendar..... Its done & I'm glad but I would have been a very happy camper if I knew they were included. I feel for peeps without a printer at home!

Thanks Traci. That makes me feel better.;) If I don't cancel... How about I pay you to photocopy it and mail the log to me. :D:D:D

Wendy

Does everyone here know how to send a Word doc to Staples, Office Depot, Kinkos - whatever and order the print in a bound form? It's not that expensive and would be cheaper than using your ink. Plus, a spiral ring binding is easier to use than a big 3 ring binder. JMHO.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.