Will you be selling Ab Circuit?

Looks like yes, it's listed on collagevideo and I remember it being available as a stand alone during the pre-sale.

I saw it at Collagevideo but not listed on Cathe's site. Maybe I just didn't see it. Darlene

I can't find STS at all on the Cathe site now, they took down the link to the presale on cathe.com, but it does not look like the put up STS on shopcathe.com, well at least I can't find it.

I can't find STS at all on the Cathe site now, they took down the link to the presale on cathe.com, but it does not look like the put up STS on shopcathe.com, well at least I can't find it.

I looked too just a few minutes ago and it's not there... I can only assume they won't put it on ShopCathe.com until it is available for shipping :) If I recall though the Abs DVD was about the same as her other 1 DVD workouts at around $27... but don't quote me on that :)

I looked too just a few minutes ago and it's not there... I can only assume they won't put it on ShopCathe.com until it is available for shipping :) If I recall though the Abs DVD was about the same as her other 1 DVD workouts at around $27... but don't quote me on that :)

Hey Dani! What's going on?? That seems like a fair guess to me.

Collage has the abs circuit now for $22.

I wonder if they will be able to ship by 1/7, Collage is now saying 1/13, and since we should be getting ours first, I still have hope. But it just hit me that 1/7 is next week!! I really want to get my hands on this and get going! I'm so ready now! I have no plans that I can think of for anytime soon, so I can really focus on STS and my diet.

Hey Dela!

if Collage has it for $22 maybe Cathe's is only $20 or something like that... short memory, I guess :eek:

I have forgotten if you said, but are you doing any rotation this month? I start Cathe's january rotation on monday... I just couldn't do anything this week... I loaded my WM calendar for the first three weeks in hopes that STS would be here by then... but hopefully it will be here soon! still procrastinating on 1RM's though :eek:

Hey Dani, guess I went to sleep shortly after posting that. :)

I've actually never done an official rotation, I just try to make sure I get in at least 2 weight workouts a week, preferably 3, and then mostly go to my kickbox class for cardio. STS will be the first time I really just follow a program.

This past week, I've done AOS providence twice, 2 rounds of 1 RM testing, KPC and gone to the kickbox class twice. I just started back with the kettlebells this week, I had not done them since September.

Today, I definitely want to get in more 1RM testing and I need some cardio, I might do one of the KPC pre-mixes. I'm so close to being done, and now I just want it over with!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.