Will you make STS t-shirts for men??

Denise R

Cathlete
My husband will be doing the STS program with me and I told him I was considering buying an STS t-shirt once I've completed the program. He then asked if there was one he could get and when I checked, there wasn't. Will you be making STS t-shirts for men that will be using the program?

Thanks!

Denise

Denise, I'm thinking this shirt might be made for women, but maybe it would fit your DH. Have you looked at this one?

http://www.shopcathe.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=20081

ETA: The shirt's not only for women. I looked at it a little closer and a man can wear it too.

I looked at it but I believe this is a "junior" cut t-shirt thus made more for women. (if I'm correct, as I have a similar t-shirt just like this now)

Denise

STS Tee Shirts

Denise:

The STS tee shirts that are currently being sold through Shop Cathe are the same style and fit as her other tees. They are fitted tee shirts with a feminine silhouette, and they run small. I am holding an extra large (that looks small to me!) and do not imagine that many men would wear this. At my current weight and size, I prefer the STS tee shirt I bought during the Road Trip. It is soft and comfortable and fits more like a regular tee shirt. It is a few inches longer with a flattering fit for someone who is larger (because it is not as fitted or clingy), and it would be great for men too. If you own one of Cathe’s other baseball tees, you can see if your husband likes that style. Even if he is small enough, these new STS tee shirts are feminine in my opinion. You might want to contact customer service and see if they still have any of the STS tee shirts that were sold during the Road Trip. I bought a size 2X, so it is possible that the plus sizes are the only ones available in that style. The STS tee shirt I bought during the Road Trip this past year is the same style and fit as the 2007 "Put Your Game Face On" Road Trip tee shirt. I have that one in a size XL, and it is way bigger and less clingy than the ladies XL baseball tees and babydoll tees sold through Shop Cathe.

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.