When will STS be completed?

iluvcathe

Dear Cathe, When will STS be completed? I can see that other people are asking this question also. I ordered mine in September. I read that they would be delivered around Christmas and that sounded exciting and reasonable to me. It is discouraging to get on the website and still see the option to pre-order STS. I know when that option is not offered on the site anymore that the dvds are completed and should be delivered soon. I think people that have pre-ordered should be given updates as to when we can expect to receive the STS dvds. It is discouraging to receive no information personally or to at least read on the website an expected completion date.
Sincerely,
Jean

Cathe just posted an update the other day.
They hope to be shipping in the window of December 27-January 7.

Is this what they call tough luv? ;)

Jean, Did not mean to be rude.....could not get over the irony. Please dont be offended.

I do feel bad for SNM. They did post very clearly on the website that it would take a long time since this was a large undertaking and not to pre-order if you dont like the uncertainity because they cant give a date. They did post an update recently too wth the expected shpping, despite that, as Kathryn mentioned. But I guess some people miss reading.

....and just think....No-one had their arms twisted to pre-order the product that was CLEARLY stated would taken an unusually long time to produce & duplicate & ship.

Its just my opinion & I mean no disrespect but honestly maybe pre-ordering isnt something that should be done if a person has a time limit in their own mind...SNM certainly didnt tell us a time.

Honestly, SNM is awesome -- you will not find a better quality workout-video production. And this is absolutely worth the wait. SNM has always stated that with preorders they cannot promise a ship date. This must be especially true with such a massive undertaking.

I ordered early this year knowing the ship date was indefinite, and I would never, ever want them to hurry. I'm happy to wait because I know what a fantastic product this will be.

An indefinite ship date was made clear from the beginning. Regarding the "interest" made since January (or whenever) -- this is a fantastic deal, particularly for those of use who preordered. I cannot imagine the time/thought/money spent on this project. NFL films is amazing! Serious, serious quality -- no short cuts taken, I'm sure.

Let's all be patient -- Cathe & SNM are superior at what they do, and care very much about their product and their customers.

Merry Christmas,
Marla
:)

Delayed gratification

I agree with all posters who are urging us to be patient. I just finished Push Pull tonight, and was thankful for the short and efficient workout from Cathe and company - her work is such high quality, it is definitely worth the wait.

And yes, SNM was very clear about the delivery date being dependent on a number of factors that all contribute to what will undoubtedly be the best workout series on the market. As for the per-order interest...have you seen the markets lately? :p Plus, if it means they had the capital they needed upfront to finance such a great project, then it's ALLLLL GOOD!!!

Have a great holidays and use the extra time to get ready to embark on a fitness journey of a lifetime :)

....and just think....No-one had their arms twisted to pre-order the product that was CLEARLY stated would taken an unusually long time to produce & duplicate & ship.

Its just my opinion & I mean no disrespect but honestly maybe pre-ordering isnt something that should be done if a person has a time limit in their own mind...SNM certainly didnt tell us a time.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :cool:

I pre-ordered this series for the discount. I knew I would want it after it came out and it would be more expensive. haha!

This series will definitely be worth the wait!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.