What comes with Pre-order?

If you preorder at the beginning, when the project was first announced, do we receive the Ab workout and Leg workout as well as all of the other STS DVD's? I was just curious about what we purchased when we pre-ordered?
Thanks
Jill

As long as your preordered all three mesocycles you will receive the following:

1. STS mesocycle #1
2. STS mesocycle #2
3. STS mesocycle #3 + all 4 Leg - Squat DVDs
4. Ab Circuits
5. STS User's Guide

1. STS mesocycle #1
2. STS mesocycle #2
4. Ab Circuits
5. STS User's Guide

SNM, are the 4 leg squat dvds in their own dvd case (all 4 dvds in 1 case)? I can't remember the answer.....

Denise

1. STS mesocycle #1
2. STS mesocycle #2
4. Ab Circuits
5. STS User's Guide

SNM -

Will the user's guide be available for purchase sperate for those of us who did not pre-order? I do hope to eventually get STS, maybe one cycle at a time but still want the guide to go along.

Does the User's Guide have the workout sheets, or do we print those off ourselves?

Thanks!

Susan

4 leg squat dvds

Hey.
What's the all 4 leg - squat DVDs.
I missed that.
I don't keep up with the post as good as I should.
Thanks for letting me know.

From the Blog

4 leg squat DVDs

Meso #3 Optional Leg Workout

Pictured above in the Meso #3 Optional – Leg group shot. (Lorraine, Cathe, Robert, Lorraine, Deazie and Greg)
This is a very basic, but extremely effective and tough workout. You will use the 5% method and do 4 exercises (Squats, Stiff Legged Deadlifts, Front Squats and Static Lunges) for 4 sets each for your lower body. During the 4 weeks you do this program your reps will vary between 8 and 6 reps. It is important that you select a starting weight for each of the four exercises that you can only lift for a maximum of about 9 times.

This mesocycle is all about strength and you will be using weights that are up to 90% of your 1RM and this means you will be squatting and lifting some very heavy weights. There are two ways you can accomplish this: The first is to use a squat rack with safety catches and a spotter. Robert and Greg will be doing this in the video. The other way to do this routine is to wear a weighted vest (vest are usually available at most stores from 10 lb’s to 40 lb’s) and use a short barbell like we normally do. This may not be enough weight for some people to exactly follow the 5% method, but it will still give you an outstanding and hard workout.

As time permits we will be posting more details and pictures about these amazing new Cathe Leg workouts over the next several days. We’re now nearing the end of the filming of STS and currently are about 95% done with this phase. Once we’re finished filming and Cathe returns she will begin to share the exciting details of the STS program with you.

HTH,

jordan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.