well I Gave In !!!

alsgirl63

yes i did,i wasnt going to buy the sts:)but i gave in.first of all a few months ago i had this thyroid problem and of course menopause:mad:and it really mess me up,befor all of this thyroid and menopause i was working out great in perfect shape id have to say i was looking good ,then it all started ,i started gaining weight my energy level was not good i had bag fatigue,it was awful:confused:but now i have a great doctor and im getting much better and i started working out again i forgot how much i miss it ,so i think im ready for sts so bring it on!!!;)I was really lucky my husband was sweet enough to buy sts for me.

That's great news alsgirl63! You will not be disappointed. I'm happy to hear you are feeling yourself again after some difficult times. It makes such a difference when you have a doctor that is on your page and working/listening closely with you. Good luck with everything and I'm looking forward to having STS give you a great challenge! Tell your hubby to join you ;)

yes i did,i wasnt going to buy the sts:)but i gave in.first of all a few months ago i had this thyroid problem and of course menopause:mad:and it really mess me up,befor all of this thyroid and menopause i was working out great in perfect shape id have to say i was looking good ,then it all started ,i started gaining weight my energy level was not good i had bag fatigue,it was awful:confused:but now i have a great doctor and im getting much better and i started working out again i forgot how much i miss it ,so i think im ready for sts so bring it on!!!;)I was really lucky my husband was sweet enough to buy sts for me.

I am so happy that you gave in! I think you will be very happy you did!

I had an endocrine shutdown AND menopause last year.
It is no fun for sure....
BUT, I'm here to tell it really is BETTER after.....I'm 52 and stronger than I've ever been.

In fact, This morning I MATCHED Cathe weight for weight on PUB.

I bout died, but I DID IT...

You will love STS....especially now that your health is on the upswing.
Exercise and clean eating are the endocrine system's best friends. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.