walking lunges in #3 Legs?

jonahnah

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I was watching this clip again and wondered how many walking lunges you do in a row during this workout? The clip cuts off before you reach the end point for one lunge series. Do you do 4 walking lunges then turn around? My concern is I have limited space in my basement workout area. TIA!

I was wondering about this too. I'm limited on space as well. I did some walking lunges today, and was able to do 5. Then I had to turn around and go the other way.

If I don't have room for the number of walking lunges in a workout, I do two walking lunges forward, then without turning, two walking lunges backwards. Then repeat with the opposite lead.

HTH

all you need is about 8 feet

Hi Cathe,

I was watching this clip again and wondered how many walking lunges you do in a row during this workout? The clip cuts off before you reach the end point for one lunge series. Do you do 4 walking lunges then turn around? My concern is I have limited space in my basement workout area. TIA!

You'll need about 8 feet (about two feet per step). We do four lunges, turn do 4 plie jumps and turn and repeat....and turn and repeat....and turn and repeat....etc. :eek: They are your warm up and you'll feel'm :D

Hi Cathe,

YAY! That number of lunges works for me! :D (The fact that they are part of the warm up is a little bit frightening though :eek: )

Thanks for getting back to me and hope you're all doing well.

that's the warm up???

whew this is gonna be one butt (and thigh and calf and more butt) kickin workout series!!!
julie ;D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.