Two More STS YouTube Clips

SNM Videos

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Here are two more You Tube clips for you to enjoy: The Extended Bonus Stretch and Mesocycle 3 Biceps, Triceps and Shoulders. Before you view them, I’d like to add that we will be posting more clips within the next few days which will feature Mesocycle 3’s Chest and Back workout as well as Mesocycle 3’s Squat Routine/Weighted Vest Leg workout. We will also be showing you another Plyo-Leg clip from Mesocycle 3.

You Tube Clip One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM9xEJR9A70

The Extended Bonus Stretch is a slow paced, relaxing, total mind/body workout that will be included on every STS DVD (except for Ab Circuits) so that you can ease right into your stretch without having to switch discs in your player.

You Tube Clip Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrevbFPNQso

Mesocycle 3 Biceps, Triceps, and Shoulders workout builds strength by using weights that are 80% to 90% of your One Rep Max range. You will do between 6 and 8 reps for every exercise and pushing yourself like never before. To get the job done, you will use the 5% method. This method works because it utilizes small increases every week that have a cumulative effect over time. If everything goes as planned, you should be 5% stronger after completing the four weeks of this Mesocycle.

I don't know if I'm being redundant on this, but does anyone know how long the extended stretch is supposed to be?

These clips look great!! Thanks for posting them!!

Awesome!! Everytime I think I can't get more excited about this series, I see something new that ups the anticipation level!

(And I LOVE the top Cathe is wearing in the Exteded Stretch clip!!!)

Thanks for taking the time to post the clips!!!

I noticed how clean everyone's feet are in the stretch workout (strange thing to notice, perhaps, but I've seen quite a few workouts where the people have dirty feet, so it's a nice change!).;)

I noticed how clean everyone's feet are in the stretch workout (strange thing to notice, perhaps, but I've seen quite a few workouts where the people have dirty feet, so it's a nice change!).;)

I don't think it is strange at all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.