Timing???

L Sass

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and Chris. The newest clip looks incredible! I am wondering about the timing. Assuming that STS will ship as you hope it will, is there any chance that the 1RM tutorial will be in place PRIOR to that time? I know that's a lot of work for you, but here is why I ask. I am hoping to be able to jump into STS at the first of the year, and in order to do that I would like to have my 1RM's calculated for everything. But I've been waiting for that tutorial to really dig into figuring those numbers. Hoping I will not be taking the first 2 or so weeks of '09 to get those and THEN dig into the STS workouts. Any ideas?

Lorrie~ Thanks for asking this! I was wondering the same thing as I would like to start after the first of the year too but am so overwhelmed with the 1 Rep Max testing process.

JJ

1RM Calculator

We do plan on launching the new Workout Manager software before STS is released, but you really don't need to wait to start testing. Just test exercises you're familiar with for now. 1RM testing is easy. All you have to do is choose an exercise you want to test for and then select a weight that you think you can do for a maximum of about 10 reps for that exercise. Then perform the test and write down the weight you used and the actual number of reps you did. You can record your results later in the Workout Manager and have our calculator determine what your 1 RM is for each exercise you tested.

Workout Manager

If I have already started to enter some of my 1 rep max's into the calculator, will they automatically transfer to the new workout manager once you have it ready? Or should I just wait to finish entering them once the new software is available?
Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.