Think I may have jumped the gun on 1RM's

jloewe

Cathlete
I noticed today I was able to increase my weight load quite a bit on some of the exercises during my MM workout....I may just wait now to test the other exercises I haven't tested for when STS ships, I'm afraid I'm going to have to change some of the ones I've already done.

Jerry! I came across the same thought...luckily...I didn't get to far...but how cool is it when you can increase your weights...

I love feeling strong...

Celeste,just wanted to say your horse looks my old one. He had to be put down for congestive heartfailure, but he was close to 30 years old. I am slowly increasing my weight, a pound or two makes quite a difference! (especially in the legs for me) :) Kay

I think I might have also. Oh well, it was a good workout when I did it. I'll be good the second time around too.

yeah, i haven't done my 1 rep yet because it will be different by the time STS gets here. I read once that you should review your 1 rep max every 4 weeks.

I'm waiting too. But, for some strange reason, there are numbers entered in my 1RM 'page' in my personal Cathe space. I can't figure out where they came from, but they're there! LOL I wonder how accurate they are! HA!

Gayle

Gayle, that's pretty amazing that your stats are already there and you didn't have to do anything! Pretty funny!

Jerry, from what I've read in your posts lately, you are progressing in your strength gains at a really good clip and you probably will need to wait to do your 1RMs when STS comes out. (And that's a good thing!!) With me, I know I'm not going to progress to any great extent between now and when STS comes out because I increase my challenges pretty slowly. Congrats to you on your progress!

Hi

Jerry, way to go on increasing weights for MM, how many exercises have you done your
1 rep max for?

Hi Gayle, I finally have the time to be here and check out the work out manager etc.
wonder if I have any surprise numbers on my page LOL!

Hi Tigger !!!!!! How you doing? Seems like yesterday we were setting up our steps right
behind Cathe's. How cool is it to say that?

My manager at the studio gave me Jarri's ripped and chiseled dvd, and wants me to do it
and use the heaviest weight used in the work out. I just watched it this morning, there are
a lot of reps. I think she thinks it can't be done. That's good I like a challenge!
Take care all, Bri

I'm waiting too. But, for some strange reason, there are numbers entered in my 1RM 'page' in my personal Cathe space. I can't figure out where they came from, but they're there! LOL I wonder how accurate they are! HA!

Gayle

You know, I did a bunch of 1RM entries several weeks ago that disappeared without a trace. Maybe they ended up as yours, Gayle! (That would be funny!)

duhhh

i am having a hard time figuring out this 1rm thing. can ya'll give me some help here? you sound like you know what is going on.
thanks,c athy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.