STS Update and Cathe TV

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone. I know you are eager to hear the latest news regarding STS. While we have been in communication with SONY regularly, we are still waiting on a date as to when we can expect to receive the STS DVDs. SONY was pretty much closed during the Holidays and is just this week getting back up to speed. There is set process that SONY goes through on an order that has to be completed before a scheduled production date is given. This involves ordering and making sure all DVD cases, artwork and custom packages are delivered to their replication plant, making sure all check discs have been approved and finally making sure all paperwork has been signed. As you can imagine with a huge production run of this size and the added factor of 41 discs to each set, we have to be extremely careful that things are done correctly. We certainly don’t want any mistakes or quality problems with the discs. Rest assured we are in daily contact with SONY and doing our best to hurry things along. As soon as SONY gets back to us with a date we will promptly let you know.

In case you aren’t aware, I’m excited to say that I’ll be doing STS right along with you. I’m looking forward to having some fun chats here in the STS forum as we grind (and grunt, ha) our way through this “shocking” program. But there is more….I will also be recording/filming special instructional and informative weekly video clips on Cathe TV, a new upcoming feature on our soon to be released upgraded and user friendly “Workout Manager”.

Cathe TV is being launched right here in our studio with the idea of using our filming studio and health club as a way of helping to educate and inform our customers about fitness topics and our DVDs. Two interns will be joining us shortly and assisting us in filming some special weekly features and shows. So be sure to stay tuned for our new forum called “Tell the Interns What you would like to See” as they will be taking suggestions from you and creating special shows from some of your requests.

We will be launching Cathe TV with the next release of the upgraded Workout Manager which is many times better that our current 1.0 version. The beta 2.0 Workout Manager will feature a much improved interface and many new features, including video tutorials on how to use it. I just recently recorded a few of these user friendly tutorials and they make it so easy that “even a caveman can do it”….LOL

Ok, next time you hear an update from me it will be with word from SONY!!!

Who told SONY they could take a vacation?:p:p:p

That's exactly what I said but I wasn't nearly as smiley about it at the time, wink!

Cathe TV sounds fun, too.
For now, all I have to say is

GO, SONY, GO!!!!
Stamp DVDs left and right
Stamp DVDs all day and night
GO SONY!!!!

Nan

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOPS SORRY ABOUT THAT SPYROSMOM

For all of you reading, here is Spyrosmom's entire post to my update:

Cathe TV sounds fun, too.
For now, all I have to say is

GO, SONY, GO!!!!
Stamp DVDs left and right
Stamp DVDs all day and night
GO SONY!!!!

Nan

I accidentally hit "edit" instead of "quote" when posting my reply to you. So now I accidentally altered your post and my response to you comes in under your name. So Sorry :eek:

Last edited:
Thank For the update. Cathe TV sounds very cool, I am getting so excited to get started! My husband is starting another program (which shall not be named) with his work buddies on Monday and I'm ready to show 'em all up with STS.:p

Thanks for the update, Cathe! YAY!!!! I'm so happy you'll be doing this with us and helping us along. :)

Cathe TV sounds great too, I'm looking forward to it. :)

Kathy G

Awesome! CatheTV sounds like it will be very informative and a lot of fun! Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm impatient, but understand how deadlines are difficult to make. I work with operations from other countries, and this is sounding all too familiar! :eek: I'm looking forward to a SONY update! Woohooo!

Oh! One question! Cathe, when do you think you'll start your STS along with us? I was planning on taking some time to digest the material and do the 1RM once being able to check out a few of the exercises if they were difficult to figure out... but if you're going to be doing it along with us, I might just want to speed up those 1RM tests!

Thanks Cathe for giving us an update:) I am glad that you are doing this along with us. Can't wait to start!!

Wow, Cathe! How exciting!! Cathe TV is going to make me use my home computer more often since the office proxy filter won't allow us to watch any videos. Thanks for the update!

Mona

It's gonna be sooooo cool having you do STS right along with us (literally!)! And Cathe TV sounds super neat!

Let's hope SONY gets to "Work, work!" regarding these DVDs!!

If they're slacking, just show them the "Don't make mom angry!" picture from the blog!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_M7B_Z5T86rY/SAJM95_7xcI/AAAAAAAABFM/3lCSj15xt2s/s1600-h/_MG_9093.jpg

In all seriousness, I can't imagine all the effort that SNM, SONY, and several other unsung heroes have put into this project. It's much appreciated!!!

Oh, Cathe - you keep surprising us with new stuff! So now I'm not only excited about STS and the new WM - I have Cathe TV to look forward to as well! Thank you for all that you do in the name of health and fitness!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.