STS/Shock cardio rotation

Peer Tree

Cathlete
Hi all,

The answer is probably somewhere here in the forum......but I can't find it!

So; is there a ready made rotation which incorporates the Shock cardio series with STS?

I've did a round of STS when it first came out and now it's time to do it again together with the (still in the wrapping) Shock cardio series.

Thanks and cheers
Rosemarie

Yes, Cathe made a rotation that incorporates STS with STS shock cardio...I did this rotation and it gave me the best results from the 4 times I have done STS.

If you look under the workout manager -
select rotations
in Cathe's workouts she has the rotation
Official STS Strength and Shock Cardio Program - 3 1/2 months.
created ~ 2010 I think.

Hopefully someone will be able to tell you how to find the rotation more explicitly - I have it saved in my list of rotations I've already downloaded so that is how I can access it. Not sure how else to find it. But at least you know Cathe did make the rotation!

- sarah

Hi Rosemarie-

I am most likely starting on the 2nd, if you are looking for a check in buddy. I was aiming for either Dec. 19 or the 26, but I'm still doing my 1 RM tests. It's getting harder for me to do with holiday prep.

But if you don't want a check in buddy, no worries, I understand. :)

Jen

Awesome! So glad you found it. I too will start up STS again in January - it has gotten to be a tradition with me. LOVE STS!! And I especially love the results when I combine it with STS shock cardio...though this time I would love to add in some of the LIS, too. I wish Cathe would put together for the entire 3 months that incorporates the STS shock cardio and the LIS cardio.

Hi Jen,

Thanks for asking me to be a check in buddy but I do feel a certain sense of stress at the idea.....knowing me; I'll end up doing it for my check in buddy and not for me.......so I'm going to say no, but thanks anyway!

And macbeanur - I was thinking the same too, gonna have to get those slide and glides in somehow!

cheers all
Rosemarie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.