STS Release

Hey Guys.
Just wanted to let you know that Collagevideo.com is advertising the STS series. You can order by cycles and order the ab tape by itself.
Their website says it will be available on January 13th. However, when I first saw them on the site it the DVDs would be available on January 7th so that date was pushed back.
We have not been given a date. Not sure if Collage Video has.
If they get them the same time we do then what's the benefits of preordering.
A lot of you get upset when anyone writes they are tired of waiting but makes you wonder.
I love Cathe and know that the series will be worth the wait. However you can order these at Collage Video too. And you do not have to order the complete set. May be easier for some folks who are on a budget.
Thanks!

There have been numerous posts regarding Collage selling STS the last few days. SNM has stated in all of them, that those who pre-ordered will get STS when the distributors do (hence we'll probably have ours before anyone who ordered from the distributors will and we got it cheaper). We are numero uno on their priority list. :) You will also be able to order the Mesocycles separately on cathe.com as well (I think, don't quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure).

Last edited:
That's great. Haven't read anything about Collage but may have missed.
It's good that you can buy the separate cycles from Cathe.com too.
Thanks for letting me know that we will get ours first.

That's great. Haven't read anything about Collage but may have missed.
It's good that you can buy the separate cycles from Cathe.com too.
Thanks for letting me know that we will get ours first.

All those posts have been brought up in the middle of other posts, so unless you were stalking every post on the board trying to find out info. (like me!) you probably wouldn't have seen them. ;) SNM and Cathe have been quick to point out that the preorders will take priority. Which is good cuz' I am DYING to get ahold of mine!!! :)

Collage is waiting just like everyone else. They, like SNM, are giving their best guesstimates. It doesn't seem like it will be too much longer :D.

The benefit for me was that I saved over $120.00 by pre-ordering from SNM. Also, based on previous experience, the Cathe pre-orders will ship first.

The STS mesocycles and Ab Circuits were offered for individual sale during the presale and the savings would have been much better than ordering through Collage. But either way, it is a good value for what is being offered :).

jordan

Preorder

I ordered on Feb 10 of last year. Just curious as to whether the Dec preorders were the same price?

I am a little frustrated that we were not given some sort of reasonable estimate as to when these DVDs would be released. It seems the administrator is very alert to the complaints of how long it is taking but where was the administrator when people on the forums were guessing at early June then July then August and so on. It just has a bad look to it. I have to plan my workout programs and if I were given some range of dates I could have made other plans in the interim. Its just a little frustrating and takes away from the excitement of starting a new routine. I hope this is viewed as constructive as it was meant to be.

I ordered on Feb 10 of last year. Just curious as to whether the Dec preorders were the same price?

I believe the final pre-order price was $40 more. Yes, to me, it seems like it should have been more of a savings for waiting that length of time (I also ordered right away), but that's just the way the cookie crumbled.

(I REALLY like that Amy Bento offers bonuses to those who pre-order early like free S&H and audio CDs. Makes any wait worth it knowing I'm getting a little Lagniappe.)

Yeah! I just double-checked and my pre-order was processed on Jan 15 and I saved $200 over what it would cost me to buy it through Collage!!! Plus, the Cdn $ was closer to par back then... so that saved me some more. As far as I'm concerned, waiting for a year is worth saving that much! :)

Hmmm

Collagevideo is now showing an availability date of 26 January for STS.
And STS from Cathe, I thought you could order it in separate cycles if you wanted to, so there is no difference between.

I thought the preorder meant it was slightly cheaper not sooner. Hmmmm....
Well, I hope it comes in the mail before I have to leave in March.

Dunno...............

Dunno...............

Cathe/SNM just stated that shipping order would be in order of pre-order date.. so if you ordered in January '08 you would get your order before someone who ordered in September '08, plus your pre-order discount was more the earlier you pre-ordered :)

Collagevideo is now showing an availability date of 26 January for STS.
And STS from Cathe, I thought you could order it in separate cycles if you wanted to, so there is no difference between.

Dunno...............

Looks like Collage will have to push that date back a little more. According to Cathe she won't be receiving the discs back from Sony until the 27th more or less. You'll have them way before March I don't think you have to worry about that. Preordering means I saved over $200 dollars compared to the Collage price. I'll also be one of the first to get mine since I preordered the first day and paid for overnight shipping.

Jacque

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.