STS Presale Has Started

SNM, so who had the first order? we don't want a name... just a number of who lucky #1 was...

mine: invoice # 17721

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Yeah!! I just placed my order! I am so excited about this new series that I can barely wait!!:)

ETA: My order # is 17718.

I need Cathe therapy, I order everything that she comes out with. I am such an addict. I am order #17746. I got the 2nd day air this time so that I am not waiting a week.

I'm 17752. No way I could wait until Saturday morning. I was pretty sure it would be up here tonight - heh, heh -

Thanks, Cathe and crew!

Cheryl

I wasted time looking for the sale to be on the home page and refreshing my browser. DUH I just now placed my order. Now I can go to sleep.:) ETA: I'm 17758

invoice # 17760

:7

Oh, SNM, I know that you ship other DVDs if we order with our preorder, but what about other items, like the calendar? I ordered one. Will it be mailed to me now, or will I have to wait until the STS series is mailed?

I preordered too last night :) with Overnight shipping :p
I can't wait till these DVDs are completed. My shipping address which is which is where I work is next door to a major UPS distribution center and so I get the workouts fast as I am the first drop-off for the day from the center.

Cathy

Hey Belinda!

I am in! Can't wait for the other DVD's I ordered. CM&CK, CH and DM.:) Took your advice on these.

Thanks,
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.