STS overcharge

trishk

I wrote customer service but I also wanted to let someone know that I have been paying for STS since it came out so I have paid $70 eight times. My order number is 17746 if someone can look into this please.

WHAT??? Isn't it only supposed to be 3 payments of $70ish dollars? I'll have to keep an eye on my credit card statement. thanks for the heads up!

I wrote customer service but I also wanted to let someone know that I have been paying for STS since it came out so I have paid $70 eight times. My order number is 17746 if someone can look into this please.

You just need to contact customer service and we will take care of you.

Hi Trish, just wondering did you get everything worked out?

As soon as they were made aware of the problem, they were very good about correcting it. I just wasn't adding up the total tally every month so it was a while before I noticed the problem. I am just overwhelmed school full time, working and taking care of a handicapped child. As well as going through a bitter divorce.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.