STS order??

LailaBD

So I missed the whole pre-order deadline, so when can I order STS and what will be the payment options?
and will it ever ship? I read that people are getting quite antsy!!!:eek:..and I am getting there too! Though I feel that I need to get in better shape before starting that killer program...a pre-workout before the workout...
Thanks!

Laila

STS Prices

The STS presale is now over. We will soon add STS to our www.shopcathe.com site , but all presale orders will ship before orders placed on our main shopping site. STS will sale for $299 (or 4 payments of $79.99) for the three mesocycles and includes the 4-bonus Leg-Squat workouts. The STS Users Guide is also included for Free when you purchase the discount bundle.

Ab Circuits is sold separately for $22 and is not included in the discount bundle. Each mesocycle may also be purchased separately for $129.

All 41 masters for STS are now at SONY awaiting replication. As soon as we have a firm date from SONY on when they expect to finish we will let you know on this site.

Timeframe

So assuming the duplication is done in say January '09. Will the above 'bundle' offer be presented in say February or March?

Just weighing my options - Figure I may as well grab the Beachbody: ChaLEAN Extreme program if STS is delayed for the next say 90 days?

STS is not "delayed", it's just in post production.

I ordered Chalean Extreme, all of my DVDs were scratched, so I called Beachbody. They said they would send me a new set within 2-4 business days, and it has been more than 10 days and I am still waiting for my new set. That is a delay.

Having said that. Chalean Extreme seems like a decent program, so if you're inclined, then go for it. But be prepared to wait a while.

So assuming the duplication is done in say January '09. Will the above 'bundle' offer be presented in say February or March?

Just weighing my options - Figure I may as well grab the Beachbody: ChaLEAN Extreme program if STS is delayed for the next say 90 days?

All STS DVDs will be available as soon as SONY finishes the replication. Presale orders will ship first, so it may take a few days (not months) before we can ship new orders.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.