STS Equipment

sfit45

Ok, I am late to this party. I just pre-ordered STS yesterday. Now, I am wondering what xtra equipment I need to purchase before I start on this. I am thinking about getting the Iron Gym pull-up bar. Just saw it at Walgreens. What else do I need? I already have the incline risers for the step, the Troy Lite barbell set, dumbells, or course. What about a weighted vest? I read a while back that this is used in some of the workouts. I want to be prepared for this! Any input would be appreciated!

TIA!
Sherry

The vest is a great addition, it will help you lift heavier on your legs, but it's not required. You will need a stability ball and resistance bands too. Not sure if the tubing is required if you are going to get the iron gym for pullups.

I do have the vest, and like it a lot. I also bought ankle and wrist weights to help with the smaller weight increases throughout the sts program.

Check out walmart.com for the vest, I got it for $30 on that site, and did the site to store thing so no shipping.

Thanks for the info everyone! I will compare both.

Sherry

Not trying to sway anything away from ShopCathe.com, but I am, (ok, i'll admit it) CHEAP! and while I love all things Cathe, I just can't see spending more money just to get it from her sight... There are some things I will, and some things I won't. The 10# X-Vest (whether it has a Cathe logo on it or not) come from Atlus... so either one (walmart or Cathe) the quality and product are the same... you can determine for yourself what merchant you wish to support, but know that one is not inferrior to the other :)

Other adjustable vests are NOT created equal however, and you need to be careful if you choose one tht is adjustable and higher in weights... you will pay for the quality. I'm still doing my homework on this one :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.