Sooooo. excited!

krugen65

first let me say that this is only the second time I ever wrote something.I am very addicted to all cathes dvds, been working out for years. I read every thread every day andhave been wanting to buy sts for a long time. I didn't think I would ever be able to buy due to the cost. To much to my surprise, when I was on the website reading last week my husband was watching and he actually stopped me and ordered sts for me! I can't wait! Cathe, you are my idol!

STS here I come

Hi Krugen65! What a fantastic hubby. Guess what? Now you can both do it together. You are going to love it. Good luck with it when it arrives!

first let me say that this is only the second time I ever wrote something.I am very addicted to all cathes dvds, been working out for years. I read every thread every day andhave been wanting to buy sts for a long time. I didn't think I would ever be able to buy due to the cost. To much to my surprise, when I was on the website reading last week my husband was watching and he actually stopped me and ordered sts for me! I can't wait! Cathe, you are my idol!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.