Some more STS questions

beeg123

Cathlete
I just have two questions about STS. If I already have a weight bench that inclines/declines do I need the slanted risers for any of these workouts? I have seen other videos out there that do lunges on an incline and I wondered if there would be any of these types of exercises in STS.
My second question has to do with STS and the future STS Gym series. Are these two going to be set up the same and if they are, will they be compatible? I belong to a gym, but I can't always make it there so if I am doing mesocycle 1 of the STS Gym series, for example, and it is chest/shoulders day, but I can't get there would I be able to sub in the appropriate STS DVD workout? Obviously, the exercises would be different because of the different equipment, but would they follow the same general rep pattern etc. Sorry if that is confusing. I was just curious if the two series would work together. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Beth http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

We will only use the slanted risers in STS to do incline and decline bench work. If you have a decline/incline bench you will be fine. As for your second question it is really tough to give you an answer.

STS and STS-Gym will follow a similar format, but the exercises will be different. The 1RM range will be similar between the two series for each week so I think they will be similar enough so that you could switch back and forth, but until STS-Gym is written and tested I can’t say for sure.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.