SNOWED IN AND WOULD LOVE A BLOG/UPDATE

I'm with you!!!

We're in a blizzard warning...so I'm heading downstairs to start in on my 1RM and would love to come back up to ANY kind of update...
stay warm and safe to all those getting bad weather!
julie

We are in a snow storm warning and a storm surge warning. I am hoping for a snow day tomorow! Keep safe everyone.

Sounds like everyone is REAL anxious for STS. Me too, but I just decided to do the presale about a month ago, so I'm not flipping like some people. So, yesterday I did the 1RM for almost all of the first 3 discs. It was quite a little workout all in itself. Then I did some cardio from BM2.

I think we all need to "chill" inside with this weather and concentrate on getting the holidays taken care of, doing some nice challenging workouts, etc. Before we know it, the workouts will be here and will definitely keep us busy the rest of the winter :p

I know I've definitely been stepping up my workout intensity, trying to go heavier, etc. to gear up for STS. So, have fun prepping for the killer workouts we are about to endure!! Like Cathe says, "Be careful what you wish for!"

Cathe, thanks for all you do on our behalf and don't worry about some of the negative comments on the site. You cant please everyone and I'm sure you know that already! Love ya,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.