SNM: What kind of tubing?

pace1987

Cathlete
Good afternoon:) I wanted to know when doing the pull ups you have a modifier using the tube but I went to FWonline to see and their is so many to choose from that I wouldn't know what to get. Can you tell me what brand they are using. Also if I don't get the tubing is their a way of using the band instead? TIA:)

Cathe sells her own line of tubing, you can view them at shopcathe.com, I'm pretty sure they use their own line in STS. What I liked about Cathe's tubing is they come with the over the door attachment that is needed to attach the tube to a door so you can do that modification. I have a couple of different tubes, they are all good, but only Cathe's came with the attachment, and it works great. I bought Cathe's in medium (blue).

I don't know about using bands to sub the pullups, maybe someone can answer that question.

Cathe sells her own line of tubing, you can view them at shopcathe.com, I'm pretty sure they use their own line in STS. What I liked about Cathe's tubing is they come with the over the door attachment that is needed to attach the tube to a door so you can do that modification. I have a couple of different tubes, they are all good, but only Cathe's came with the attachment, and it works great. I bought Cathe's in medium (blue).

I don't know about using bands to sub the pullups, maybe someone can answer that question.

Thanks, I had no idea that Cathe had her own line. Maybe Chris can still answer my question about subbing with the band. I probally will end up buying the tubing anyway since the price isn't bad:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.