Ship Date - e-mail update? SMN Question

zellybelly

Cathlete
I saw this post from SMN about the latest update via e-mail - I didn't get it (and I check my spam folder everyday). I am just as anxious as everyone else about know when it will ship. How can I make sure I am on the e-mail list (I thought I had submitted my e-mail)?

Thanks!!!

I am getting excited about STS arriving. I'd love to see a picture of the workers trapped in packing peanuts!!! :)

SMN Post:

In case you missed Cathe's last email update I'll repost it here for you. As soon as we know a firm date it will be posted on this site.

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the remaining days of the holiday season. I just want to let you know that our STS presale will end tomorrow on Tuesday, December 30th at midnight so we can have plenty of time to prepare for the shipping of the presale orders that will begin once we receive the discs back from SONY. This will be the end of the presale and we will no longer take presale orders after this date. As always, if your address has changed since you preordered and you have not already contacted us please contact customer service at [email protected]. If you have not already ordered STS and want to take advantage of our presale prices please go to http://www.cathe.com/Presale_Launch_2007DVD.htm before midnight on December 30th.

Also, for those of you who order the complete STS program, your order will come with a Free 100+ page user guide ($24.99 value) that will contain details about every workout and DVD in the series as well as how to properly do the entire STS program. You will also receive Ab Circuits for Free (that’s 2 hours worth of brand new Ab Workouts). After the presale ends Ab Circuits will not be included when you purchase all three STS Mesocycles. By the way, we posted a YouTube video clip of STS Ab Circuits at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laaJR90jA5E Be sure to check it out. There is endless ab/core variety on this DVD. I really enjoyed making this DVD.

Ok, as far as the latest update, here is where we stand. All of the remaining STS Masters have now been sent to SONY which, as you know, is the company that will replicate the STS DVDs. So everything is now in their hands….YES! (as we wipe the sweat off our brows, wink). The normal turn around time for replication from SONY is about two weeks, but STS may take just a little longer because of the number of discs and the holidays. Still, it shouldn’t take too much longer than normal to replicate all of the STS discs and we will give you another shipping update sometime after the holidays once we’ve heard back from SONY.

Thank you so very much for your patience during this massive project. We know it is hard to fully comprehend just how much time and effort goes into a project of this magnitude, but we are grateful for your support. STS has been a true labor of love but, in my opinion, well worth every minute of it. I’m sure you will feel the same once you have this program in your hands and experience the results. Thank you again and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Cathe

I saw this post from SMN about the latest update via e-mail - I didn't get it (and I check my spam folder everyday). I am just as anxious as everyone else about know when it will ship. How can I make sure I am on the e-mail list (I thought I had submitted my e-mail)?

Thanks!!!

I am getting excited about STS arriving. I'd love to see a picture of the workers trapped in packing peanuts!!! :)

I didn't get this email update either, so I'm very interested to find out how to make sure I'm on the e-mail list, too! Thanks for asking this question!!

Thanks!
Christy

As "fit44" has already mentioned just go to our www.cathe.com home page and look for the small banner add called "Get Email Updates". If you are already subscribed the script will let you know. Even if you're subscribed you may still not get an email. ISP's don't like bulk emails and may mistakenly identify our email to you as Spam and not allow it to reach you. This is different than your Spam filter and not something you have very much control over. You should also check your Spam or Junk Email folder as I see you already did.

If you're registered to receive email updates from us and are not receiving them you should first check your spam and junk folders. If you don't see our email there, then you should contact your ISP and see if there is anything they can to do to help you. We use IContact, which is a major bulk email list server, and we follow all of the rules governing bulk emails. However, a certain percentage of our emails will never make it to the subscriber because the ISP has tagged it as Spam.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.