release date?

deed

Hi I was just wondering if there was an estimated shipping date available yet for the STS system? Thank you, can't wait to get started!

OK I apologize in advance here - but why does everyone ask this question? (including myself) check the blog and look in the forum for little updates, it takes what it takes!!! This is a HUGE project and since Cathe always puts out superior products we need to let them do what they need to do.

The OP did no harm in asking her question. People are just curious, anxious, and excited! I don't think the Original Poster is a regular on the forums so he/she might not be aware of the blog or numerous posts about STS.

To Deed: I'm just as excited and anxious as you are! Who knows? Maybe Cathe or Chris will answer this post with a ship date in mind!!!
greenstars.gif

Allie:

I'm so glad you ordered STS!!!! Did your boyfriend get it for you for your birthday? I bought it for myself as a late Christmas present (flimsy excuse, I know). I, too, am excited for STS!!! Woo hoo!!! On the RT Chris said, "Will STS be done next week? No. Will you be waiting for it next year? No." I'm glad SNM is taking their time on this ambitious endeavor to make sure it's a quality product. I love the clips I've seen, love the music I've heard, and am floored at the amount of work that went/continues to go into this project.

And as you said, perhaps we'll be getting an update soon and (drum rolll) a potential shipping date!!!

Jilly

OK I apologize in advance here - but why does everyone ask this question? (including myself) check the blog and look in the forum for little updates, it takes what it takes!!! This is a HUGE project and since Cathe always puts out superior products we need to let them do what they need to do.

Because we're excited and impatient and it has been almost a year since Cathe announced it. One of these times Cathe's going to say it went out yesterday! :p

Seriously, I thought all the road trippers would get thier copies handed to them as a parting gift.

Uhhhhh!!!

I'm so frustrated because I was probably one of the first people to preorder STS when the sale started! I'm sure Cathe is so sick of the release date inquiries, because there is a tremendous amount of work involved, not to mention her dedication to the quality of this project. But...it has been awhile now....Does anyone think this will be done by the end of this year?!!!!!

I am beginning to wonder. I ordered the first day and really didn't expect anything for months which was fine. I began to think maybe sometime in Sept but now I too am wondering if we will see them this year. Oh well anticipation is always exciting.

My guess is that STS will be a "holiday gift"....so that we can begin next year! I am so bummed out...the only thing I do wish was that they had said this would take about a year to complete....

My guess is that STS will be a "holiday gift"....so that we can begin next year! I am so bummed out...the only thing I do wish was that they had said this would take about a year to complete....

Ditto! I was just going to post the same thing.

I'm also usually pretty patient, but this is taking so long. I also ordered on the first day and was very excited. My excitement is actually wearing off because I did not think it would take a year to get these.

Oh STOP ALREADY!:eek: (I better add a smile, hadn't I?) It is what it is. We will love it when it arrives in our hot little hands.;)

I know this will be the best deal ever, and worth the wait.:)

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Yes Im excited and yes I know it will be wonderful...but whats the harm in saying "this is our new project and if you order now you pay x...it should be about a year in the making...as time goes on the price will go up".....so don't tell me to "stop already".....The only reason they did not give a ship date was so they would get orders early...thats called marketing!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.