redoing the sts

torland

Once we buy these DVD's and go through them will it be usefull to start all over again or is it a one time thing because you reach a higher level?

not Cathe

But I think it works like most weight training workouts, you can continue to grow with it by increasing your weights. I think I saw somewhere on the forum that you could do it once a year and that if you retest your 1rm it will continue to be as much of a challenge.

I hope that helps. I'm sure that others will be able to help you more than I have.

Here is a response from SNM:
...The next time you repeat STS you should start at a higher Intensity since you should be stronger thanks to the benefits of periodization. You can repeat STS shortly after completing all three cycles or better yet you might want to take a break for a while and try something else to challenge the body in a different way. Then return to STS .

I think Cathe replied to me a while back (can't find it though) that we would do it from once to three times a year, taking a break in between finishing and starting again. I plan on going through it twice a year.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.