Q on workout cards

pharma_gal

Cathlete
Hi all:)

I have a question on printing workout cards. Is there a way I can save the cards in one file and print everything together? I do not have a printer at home and will have to ask DH to print it. Obviously he's not interested in going to the site and printing one card at a time. So I thought I would save ebrything for him in one file and he can just print that out? Thanks.

Hi all:)

I have a question on printing workout cards. Is there a way I can save the cards in one file and print everything together? I do not have a printer at home and will have to ask DH to print it. Obviously he's not interested in going to the site and printing one card at a time. So I thought I would save ebrything for him in one file and he can just print that out? Thanks.
if you have a mac comuter is very easy. just print the document and on the bottom of the pop up window it give u an option to save the document in a pdf file. save it and name it and you will be able to open in adobe acrobat. all computer have adobe acrobat but unfortunate the pc computer don't have this option. please let me know if this help.

Elys
:)

I think it depends on the software you have installed on your PC. If you have Acrobat installed (free version) and you select "Print" you will get the .pdf option as well as the printer you have on your system (probably in a drop-down list).
If you select .pdf you get to choose where you want it saved and name it.

There might also be an option to email the document as .pdf right away, but again it depends on the printing software you have.

Chris.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.