Putting STS into my workout calendar?

Gobias

Cathlete
I am getting ready to start STS soon (if I could ever finish my 1RM!)

I did the tutorial about printing workout cards and learned about the 2 different options of printing workout cards. I prefer to print them using the option of 1st putting STS into my workout calendar and then printing so I have the option of editing.

However, I am afraid to enter the rotation in my calendar since I assume it will automatically put the workouts as M-W-F or T-Th-Sa (or any other "every other day" rotation).

I will need to customize my days since every week is different for me and I travel a lot so some weeks are totally messed up. Does it give you the option of putting each disc on a specified day? Or does it at least automatically put it in as every other day but make it easy for me to drag days around to customize it for my life?

TIA!

You can choose the day that you want it start, & it will automatically space them a day apart. So of you pick a Tuesday as the start date, then the next one will appear on Thursday, and then Saturday.

But, either way, the calendar has a "drag and drop" system, so you can move any workout to wherever you want it to go ;)

Ok thanks!

That is what I will have to do since every week will probably be very different for me. Can I still print my workout cards after dragging and dropping around? I would assume so.

Also - Can I add an STS workout? I was thinking of doing what some others have done - the STS program but adding a 2nd Leg day every week.

So, I would add the program to my calendar, drag and drop as necessary and then add a 2nd leg workout each week. WIll this work?

When you download the rotation, you will be able to view it in a separate window first. In that window you can choose your start date, then off to the right side, you'll see a list of DVDs that can be dragged left into the rotation (to pick from STS wo's click the STS tab, next to the DVD tab. You can then add any wo to your rotation that you like (selecting a new week, & dragging more workouts to it), before saving and adding to your calendar.

At anytime you can either edit the entire rotation, or just that workout. It's all extremely flexible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.