purchasing Mesocycle #3 plus Legs - squat rack workouts

Sandi S

Cathlete
I was interested in purchasing Mesocycle #3 plus the legs - squat rack DVDs. I can't see where to order the legs - squat rack DVDs (4 workouts). Will these be available later or are they only included if you order all three of the mesocycles.

Sandi

From what I've seen, you can purchase each Mesocycle seperately, so you don't have to buy the entire system, but I don't think they are releasing any individual worouts (at least not yet). You would have to purchase Mesocycle 3 if you want the leg workouts.

that's what I thought until...

I looked at the preorder page and Mesocycle #3 contains 12 DVDs. It would contain 16 DVDs if the additional four Leg-Squat Rack DVDs were included with Mesocycle #3. But, the Leg-Squat Rack DVDs aren't listed for sale separately like the ab DVD is.

Sandi

From what I've seen, you can purchase each Mesocycle seperately, so you don't have to buy the entire system, but I don't think they are releasing any individual worouts (at least not yet). You would have to purchase Mesocycle 3 if you want the leg workouts.

Last edited:
I was interested in purchasing Mesocycle #3 plus the legs - squat rack DVDs. I can't see where to order the legs - squat rack DVDs (4 workouts). Will these be available later or are they only included if you order all three of the mesocycles.

Sandi

The Leg-Squat Rack routines are included when you purchase either just Mesocycle #3 or the entire STS series.

thank you

SNM - thanks for your reply. I'm sure you'll be happy to have these workouts shipped and you can take a long, well deserved rest.

Sandi

I just got my Meso 3 preorder today and the Squat Rack workouts were not included. What gives? I emailed customer service.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.