Print Workout Card

sancho

Cathlete
Hi,

Now that I've gotten started on my 1RM, I'd like to print a workout card for an STS disk (say, disk 1). How do I do this? Also, can I print out workout cards for other Cathe workouts? I seem to not be able to find this feature.

Thanks,

L

HI Sancho:

not SNM or Cathe here, but to print STS workout cards, you go to WM and add a workout to the calendar... any date will work, pick a rest day if you use the calender to log your workouts all the time...

when you select "ADD STS Workout" another screen pops up and you select the disc. then all the exercises are listed... scroll to the bottom and there is a Print and Save Workout Card option...

Let me know if you are unfamiliar with the WM calendar and I can help further ;)

the other Cathe workouts don't have this feature, but might in the next release, but not sure...

Also, if you are looking for an easy way to do the 1RM's, search for "CAVEMAN" or look under the STS Forum and there should be a thread from SNM "1RM testing - So Easy A Caveman Could Do It" and SNM graciously posted a PDF doc that has a wonderful list (stared by level of importance) and a pic for each exercise, and a place to write in your test data... that might help the workout cards make more sense :)

HTH! ;)

Printing Workout Cards

You can print STS workout cards now, but we would suggest waiting until we release beta 2 of the Workout Manager in a few more days. Printing will be greatly simplified in the beta 2.0 release and Acrobat will no longer be required. Cards will also look a lot better and content errors that are in the current workout cards will be corrected.

We currently only offer workout cards for STS workouts, but we do have a feature that allows you to create your own workout cards for any type of strength training program.

We currently only offer workout cards for STS workouts, but we do have a feature that allows you to create your own workout cards for any type of strength training program.

Oh, that would be great! To be able to do any workout of Cathe's with the weight you are suppose to have. I'm really excited about that.:D

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.