A positive thread

mklap1

Cathlete
I just wanted to say that I've always been impressed with Cathe's work. I have almost all of her dvds. I've tried many others but have only kept hers and P90X. It has been a long wait and I can't wait to start doing them. STS is partof my New Year's resolution to get back into shape.

As far as presales go, I hope SNM doesn't change ANYTHING!! I would hate for them to not offer the great discount we get by pre-ordering. PLEASE don't change this!

Every day I'm checking the blog and I know it won't be long. I'm sorry it's been too long for some folks, but I really believe SNM when they say this series is going to be their crown jewel.

Thanks for listening,
Missy
Charlotte, NC

I agree, Missy :). This has been such a huge undertaking that I'm not surprised it has taken so long. I'm just glad Cathe and crew had the gumption to follow their dream and make this a reality for all of us. The discount is definitely worth the wait, IMHO. I have other Cathe workouts to kill me in the meantime ;).

Here, here! *raises her protein shake*

I used to hate the idea of weight training. DH would suggest it now and then, and I'd reply, "Please...it's so boring."

Thanks to Cathe, weight training is now a big favorite with me. :) I'll be more than happy to pay full price for STS when the time comes.

I wish I could have gotten in on that sweet pre-order deal but I didn't know Cathe back then. I decided this morning and even blogged about it...I'm definitely going to save my pennies and order the entire STS. I love the clips and I watch it over and over and over and over...I fell in love with it when I first saw the clips. I was going to go with the Power 90x, but I like Cathe's instruction a lot and I want to work out with her.

I can't wait to be able to get it. I'm excited!

Based on what I've seen thus far, STS is going to be the pants off of P90X. I plan on selling mine.

I pre-ordered the very first day (I think mine was the first order placed :eek:), and, although it's taken a lot longer to get the workouts than I imagined it would, it is definitely going to be worth the wait! We are getting such a huge savings by doing the pre-order, so here's another vote for keeping pre-sales! :)

ITA!! I have no complaints and I'm very excited about STS! I knew it would take a long time to get it, but I've had plenty to do to keep myself busy and preoccupied while I waited. I've taken advantage of every pre-order since I found CAthe and I've yet to be sorry. Cathe is always a safe bet. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.