Plyo Leg You Tube Clip

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
To view our newest YouTube clip go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPa6k92ZBOc

Hi Everyone! Just as promised here is a sampler of one of the four total
Plyo Leg routines. Expect to leave no stone unturned as you jump, squat, lunge and leap your way into a dynamic level of strength. Rest assured that every ounce and angle of muscle fibers have been recruited by the completion of each workout. As you remember, these Plyo Leg workouts are from Mesocycle #3 and are designed to help you develop explosive strength and power....and that they do!!!! The lower body workouts in this mesocycle feature two options to get the job done.....either plyometric based workouts or squat rack (or weighted vest) assisted workouts. The Plyo Leg workouts are a less conventional approach to developing strength while the Squat Rack workouts (which we will feature in a future You Tube clip) follow a more traditional approach. Pick the method that appeals to you most. Well, enough talk, let's hop to it (literally)!!!!

I've never really done much in the way of plyo workouts but, by golly, I'm gonna give her a go!! :eek:

Do you promise it won't kill me? -- LOL!!!

I am so glad the boys are in there! If they weren't, I would be looking at the girls and thinking there was no hope for me! I move much more like they do - I am not graceful nor will my body ever move like I would want it to. Being tall and completely NOT limber really does not help at all...seeing them makes me feel normal - just a little different. There is a reason why the gymnastics coach gently told Mom he would refund her money for my spot in the class if I wanted to try something else ;)

I am in shock. Actually, I think my legs are going to be in shock after doing all of that in one workout! I'm really scared about this one -- but I'm soooooo excited too. Cathe, you look great (your crew does too). I bet your little boys' friends all have secret crushes on you.:)

Yeah! I thought that plyo-legs would be all jumping but with the weights thrown in WOW! These look similar to the power circuit part of BM1 and 2 BUT so much harder! I love the power circuits! I am spent after just doing 27 minutes of BM2 power circuit. I can't wait...Great job Cathe and SNM!

Last edited:
Seriously? Do you guys even STOP during that cycle? It was constant moving, jumping and squatting - OUCH! I can't wait - bring it on!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.