Pavi Tiles

Can anyone who has Pavi flooring tell me what they are going to use on their floors when paper plates are needed. I have tried paper plates, towels, rags and nothing works that well ?????

Would the gliding discs work on Pavi floor? I don't have them, but they do work on carpet so maybe they would work on Pavi? Is Pavi the ruberized floor?

I was thinking of trying the disks but the Pavi Tiles are made to help you not slip or slide. I am not sure what they are made of but so far everything I have tried does not work very well. In fact one work out I have they have the Pavi Tiles but they are removed when they start working out with towels that they drag on the floor (like Cathe does with the paper plates) So I may get the disks to see if they will work. I cant think what else to use.

Thanks for the idea :)

little piece of linoleum?

put a little piece or scrap of linoleum down on top of the pavi for the section of the wo? maybe?

put a little piece or scrap of linoleum down on top of the pavi for the section of the wo? maybe?

OH! That's an awesome idea! I have puzzle mats down and nothing works too well on mine either. I didn't like the idea of putting down a piece/scrap of extra carpet, but I DO like the linoleum idea. I have some, too!!! :) Guess what I'll be trying out next week! Thanks for that suggestion!

Gayle

Or even an area cover that you use under a desk (sorry, name of it just escapes me but I know folks have used those clearish plastic floor covers for desk areas as covers on carpeting for kickboxing, etc.).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.