paper plates oh my!!

spyrosmom

Cathlete
I'm trying to get thru these 1RM. The paper plate moves are tough!!! Esp the side lunges. Down is easy, but its hard to stop the down motion and then go back up. I almost had to put down a 0 wt :confused::confused::confused:. I finally got the move down and was able to add some poundage to it!! On the other hand, some of the upper body exercises are making me realize I am stronger than I thought. I always knew my LB was fairly strong (except w/ plates apparantly), but I think I've been under-doing it on the UB. Time to step it up!!!

Nan

GOING DOWN IS EASY....

but as I will tell you in the workout "you just pray you make it back up"...lol. Nan, it is that deeper range of motion that recruits more muscle fibers and gets you good and sore. I'm additcted to them now :eek:

Yes, ramp up the weights for upper body...no slacking now ;)

Can't wait to do STS together.

I'm trying to get thru these 1RM. The paper plate moves are tough!!! Esp the side lunges. Down is easy, but its hard to stop the down motion and then go back up. I almost had to put down a 0 wt :confused::confused::confused:. I finally got the move down and was able to add some poundage to it!! On the other hand, some of the upper body exercises are making me realize I am stronger than I thought. I always knew my LB was fairly strong (except w/ plates apparantly), but I think I've been under-doing it on the UB. Time to step it up!!!

Nan

Cathe I read that you would be doing STS with us, but couldn't find if you would be doing 3 or 6 mo. rotation??
I can't wait:D
Tammy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.