packaging question

cindi1

Cathlete
I searched this forum and couldn't find an answer to this question...

Besides the DVDs - what will be packaged with STS? Any booklets or print materials?

I know all the workout information and tracking tools are in the online Workout Manager. But will we get anything in paper form?

And related to that - when will the cardio options/rotations be posted?

Users Guide

Yes, as long as you order the complete program STS will come with a Free 100 page user guide that will contain details about every workout and DVD in the series as well as how to properly do the program. The STS Users' Guide will contain details about every exercise in every workout. Each workout will have a table showing in order each exercise along with a picture of the exercise as well as other details like reps, muscle group worked, equipment needed etc. Other information in the STS Users' Guide includes which exercises you need to do a 1RM test for. We even rank the importance of performing a 1RM test by giving each exercise a ranking of 1 through 5. We will have more details later about the Users' Guide in a future Blog Update.

We will post STS rotations after our next major release of the Workout Manager (Beta 2.0). This version of the WM will be a major release and for the first time you will see the WM in what we call the final version form. It is totally different from what you see now and we think you will really like it. The new WM should be up and running in just a few more weeks.

AWESOME!!!!

What a great question!!

We got a ton of info too!!!

I was about an 8 on the excitement scale for this series. Now I am at a 10!!!

Other information in the STS Users' Guide includes which exercises you need to do a 1RM test for. We even rank the importance of performing a 1RM test by giving each exercise a ranking of 1 through 5.

Is there any chance of getting this ranking list BEFORE STS is sent or will this be part of the Blog Update? As a lot of us are frantically (or not) wondering where to start with the 1RM testing, that would be a great help to know where you guys feel we should focus... :)

I'm SO excited about the whole program AND the WM updates!

thanks for all you do!

SNM

SNM~
Would you consider posting this as an STS update? This is incredibly exciting information and I know the question about a User Guide had been asked in the past but I dont think it ever got answered. Since this info is kinda hidden in the "Packaging" question I think alot of peeps may miss it.

Thanks! I would do it but dont want to step on the toes of the people who are in charge! ;)

Yes, as long as you order the complete program STS will come with a Free 100 page user guide that will contain details about every workout and DVD in the series as well as how to properly do the program. The STS Users' Guide will contain details about every exercise in every workout. Each workout will have a table showing in order each exercise along with a picture of the exercise as well as other details like reps, muscle group worked, equipment needed etc. Other information in the STS Users' Guide includes which exercises you need to do a 1RM test for. We even rank the importance of performing a 1RM test by giving each exercise a ranking of 1 through 5. We will have more details later about the Users' Guide in a future Blog Update.

We will post STS rotations after our next major release of the Workout Manager (Beta 2.0). This version of the WM will be a major release and for the first time you will see the WM in what we call the final version form. It is totally different from what you see now and we think you will really like it. The new WM should be up and running in just a few more weeks.

Well I am definately anxious to see what type of cardio will be suggested or included in the STS rotation.
From the SNM Videos post it does sound like there is so much more to be done than getting the workouts replicated.
I think I need to start planning something different for my January rotation.

Saundra

STS User Guide.

The books are being printed on Monday and will be here in plenty of Time for the shipping of STS.

This answers my question about 1RM "tutorial"

Thanks SNM! This totally answers the question I had posted under "Tutorial for STS and 1RM?" ! You guys ROCK! :D

What if partial order?

Hi -

The book sounds exciting -- but you state that it is only available if you purchase the entire set. I only purchased Mesocycle 2. What options do I have for getting the book?

Thanks!
A

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.