New price of STS?

LillyBea

What is the new price of the STS system (post August 18th deadline). When I go to the order page it still says I can pre-order and save $77.
Thanks.

I don't understand the new price?

I preordered in May. I paid $225.99 for 37 dvds.
Now the presale price is $239.99 for 41 dvds?

What am I missing?

I don't understand the new price?

I preordered in May. I paid $225.99 for 37 dvds.
Now the presale price is $239.99 for 41 dvds?

What am I missing?

Hmmmm...... good Q. I pre-ordered in March (for $199.99 :cool:) and my receipt also indicates a 37-DVD set. :confused:

I think STS is now a 41-disc set, and if I am correct then, yes, there needs to be some adjustment to the ordering or website info. I cannot imagine that if we pre-ordered up until now we get the 37 DVDs, but for those who go hereafter it's 41.

I think it ended up being 41 so anyone who preordered before they knew that fact still will get all of them.
I'm wondering why it still says save $77? On the main page and also where you choose to buy it below the price. if the price just went up then the savings would go down...?

I am also confused about the price. I ordered in the first-pre-sale and looking at the price now, it is not much different after two price increases. Does it seem like we got such a great deal in the first pre-sale? Was it all hyped up to get as many people order as possible? Not sure anymore. Does anyone nknow what the final price of the system will be?

I guess it will still increase.. at the least we should save the $77 they said and that is enough to save on a presale for me... but so far it seems it has only gone up about $30?

The initial presale price was $199 + shipping. The current presale price is $239.99 + shipping. So it's gone up $40.

Regular price will be $279 + shipping (unsure if it will qualify for free shipping...). Regular price does not include Ab Circuits which will be another $22.99. So total with Ab Circuits is $301.99 + shipping.

Current presale price of $239.99 is a savings of $62.

April

I was under the impression that the initial preorder of $199.00 did include the ab circuits. So now I'm confused. A little clarification from someone "who actually knows" would be nice.

Annette

The presale does include Ab Circuits. The regular priced STS package will NOT include Ab Circuits. But the presale DOES include Ab Circuits.

April

The presale does include Ab Circuits. The regular priced STS package will NOT include Ab Circuits. But the presale DOES include Ab Circuits.

April

Thanks April, I wasn't directing that last reply to you just trying to understand it all correctly since I did order it during the initial presell in March.

Annette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.