Meso 3 for continued weight loss

grad2010

Cathlete
Hey Cathe, I just completed the first week of meso 3 and I am not sure if I am ready for this cycle. Since my first priority is to lose weight (which I have during meso1 and 2) is it okay to repeat the first 2 cycles twice before going on to meso 3. For some reason, I am thinking that meso 3 is not going to help me continue with my weight loss. I tried to do the plyo legs and because my knee is still senstive, I couldn't do most of the exercises. I did the standard leg exercises twice, instead, but at 70% of the 1rm, I was just not feeling it. Is it okay to skip meso 3 until I have lost more weight, I've already lost 35 pounds and have 45 more to lose. Thanks, Veronica

Hey
Not Cathe, obviously. I have almost completed the 2nd last week of Meso 3. I have continued to loose weight in Meso 3 and the found the numbers are dropping quickest in this cycle.

I have been doing squat rack legs though.

Heather

I am having the same experience as Heather.

I am surprised to find that I am losing weight in Meso 3 even more quickly than I did during Meso 2. I am also doing squat rack legs. I only have a few more pounds to lose.

Okay, thanks for your replies. Since I am doing the 6month rotation my initial plan was to alternate between plyo and the squat dvd's. Now maybe I should skip the plyo all together. I am glad to hear that someone is losing weight in Meso3. Once again, thanks for replying..:D

Heather and Cab128,
Please tell me, can you do the squat rack routine without the rack if you don't lift as heavy?
Thanks, Krasy

Hi Krasy,

Yes you can do it without a squat rack. I don't have one and I have been doing fine without it. I wear a weighted vest to add weight. I also have the option to flip the seat forward on my weight bench, sit on the crossbar and remove the barbell off of the bar on to my shoulders from behind (so that I don't have to lift so much weight over my head repeatedly).

Chris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.