I LOVE Cathe but...

Miss Lee

Cathlete
...nothing. I just love her, that's all! :D

Thank you Cathe, Chris, and the entire SNM staff, for all your hard work: for this new forum and all the wonderful features -- most of which you pay for and let us use for free; for your incredible library of workouts -- there's definitely something in there for everyone!; for STS -- an awesome undertaking that you've worked so hard on, and I KNOW it will be GREAT!!!

You guys are quite simply THE BEST!!!

DITTO

Ditto....everything. I think when the time crunch occurs...(like what is happening with the whole crew trying to finish this project), we tend to forget how our efforts are worth it. I think SNM, Cathe and the whole company need to know about all the people out there that are supportive and appreciative. I think for the most part, when people speak up it is a complaint. We don't want them to lose the fact that we are supportive and excited about everything they have done. I have been thinking lately how this is the most professional fitness forum out there. You will never find Cathe or SNM treating anyone with less than the utmost respect no matter the post. They are so professional and Cathe never forgets her dreams and goes for it. Cathe and the crew have given most of us everything we have requested. If one realease is not the fit for one person...the next one will be.

Anyway, I would like to have this thread be like a chain letter of "Thank You"
Anyone who reads this please just reply or respond with "Thank You" or "Ditto" regardless of whether your goals are STS or not right now. I just think it would be a nice gesture to show them how many supports and fans are out there. Please no negative comments on this thread...do that somewhere else. Lets just see how many people we can get to resopnd so they can see and feel the hope and love and support that is out there.
Thanks Cathe and STS.
Kim;)

Thanks Cathe, Chris, SNM and EVERYONE else for their positive comments about ... Cathe, SNM and STS! I am very grateful that you are all taking the time to get the new workouts completed in the usual high-quality manner. I can wait!!!

what a sneaky opening :D

But I TOTALLY agree! I've been tiding myself over with 4DS and just thought how lucky I am to have a "personal trainer" at my beck and call...any time...any where!
STS will be a wonderful opportunity to see what I can really do and I appreciate the thought and planning that went into this...not to mention the blood, sweat and tears!
Thanks for all you do-Cathe, Chris, SNM and NFL...Merry Christmas!
julie

DITTO!!
Many thanks Cathe, Chris and SNM for making THE BEST workout videos on the market.

Thanks so much Cathe, Chris and Crew for providing such excellent, fine-quality workouts! You all are the best in the business. I am hope you have a very blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas!

No "but" here either! I really appreciate the thought and effort that Cathe puts into her workouts. The quality of her productions are unsurpassed. Thank you! And here's to a wonderful new year!

Deb :D

Thank you too - to all at Cathe.dot.com

I just want to add my thanks for all the hard work that everybody involved in STS has done.

You have made 41 motion pictures and I can only imagine the tenacity, drive, and lots of sweat involved to all of you in bringing this program to fruition.

I was happy to see my new Cathe calendar devoted entirely to STS.

So thank everybody at Cathe.dot.com (I hope I spelled that correctly) for all the wonderful fitness videos that I have enjoyed for over 10 years now and now for the largest production ever - STS!

What a way to grab our attention! :D

Thanks, Cathe and crew, for helping me become more fit in my forties than I was in my twenties! Your workouts are wonderful, your staff has been nothing but helpful any time I've contacted the store, and these free support forums are terrific!

Happy Holidays!

Thanks

Thank you for all your hard work. I have been using your workouts since the very first ones came out (about 14 years now?) I have ordered all your presales and never been disappointed and I am anxious to start STS. I appreciate all you do.

A big DITTO from me as well - I have preordered since the Intensity series days (VHS of course that I had to rebuy in DVD later... LOL) and have never looked back. You are tops with what you produce!!!

Thanks for all the extremely hard work and dedication!!!

A BIG thanks to Cathe, crew, and SNM. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate, not just the workouts, but the time, energy and thought that goes into everything involved with Cathe.com. You are a class group of people and a great example of how a company can prosper while maintaining high quality, in all areas, and a high level of integrity.

I love Cathe Butts.....

Let me tell you.....She sure knows how to make them burn!!!

This thread is such a wonderful tribute to how much we adore this little Dynamo....
and her entire team of people who are going to make our 2009 a year to remember!!!

We are gonna be so buff at the end of STS....
and with all the variety....we are NOT going to get bored.....no,no,no.

Thank you Cathe for all you do.

My entire body is grateful!!!

Great Thread!!!! :D:D:D

I totally agree with all of the above and Thank you Cathe for letting us tri-staters invade your gym monthly!!! We truly do appreciate it
ellie

A big thank you to Cathe and SNM! I know STS will be worth the wait. Your workouts have never disappointed me and have gotten me in the best shape of my life.

Merry Christmas to all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.