I hope this hasn't already been asked

Kimenem

Cathlete
How are you all keeping track of which 1 rep max tests you've done? I know we enter the info into the workout manager but isn't there some kind of card we can print? I can't find it if there is. I was writing them down and then taking the paper with me to go perform the tests but that's getting on my nerves. I really want to do STS correctly and I find myself getting more frustrated than anything.

See 1rm is easier than you think.
Joan

Hi Kim: the above is actually another thread that Joan started the other day :) it took me a bit to realize that... Here is the string of how to get to the workout card... this is by Saundra in that thread, so in case you can't find it I copied:

In Workout Manager. go to Calendar
Click on a calender date (any date will do), and all the different categories of workout should come up.
Where it says STS workouts, click Add New.
The Schedule an STS Workout dialogue box should appear.
Select the disc number you would like from the drop down list. Then that workout will appear with all the exercises it contains.
And then scroll to the bottom and click on the button that says (Print and Save Workout Card).

hope that helps :)

Kim-you may have gotten your question answered already, but I wanted to share this. I was worried about duplicating my efforts in testing. I posted a question for SNM the other day and they said that when they release their next (perhaps final) version of the Workout Manager, when you use the pull-down menus to open up the 1RM lists, the tests you've ALREADY DONE will be a different color. That's good news, because I haven't been printing any cards off, just kind of using the pull down menus to do a 1RM test here and there and I worried about doing the same one 9 times! :)

Gayle

That's the same thing I was worried about. It seemed like I've been getting nowhere!! :p Hopefully we'll get this thing figured out yet!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.