How to print out workout card

deanie

Cathlete
Hi,
I have a lot of questions about the workout manager/1rm :confused:

How do I print out the workout card?

I entered my 1rm, but where did it go and how do i find it and print it?

how can i print the excersises for the 1rm so i can take the list to my basement (where my workout room is) ? (i was running up and down the stairs, but that was even more of a workout!! LOL;))

Sorry I am so confused.... I am very computer illiterate :eek:

Thanks!!

Print an STS workout card

Hi,
I have a lot of questions about the workout manager/1rm :confused:

How do I print out the workout card?

I entered my 1rm, but where did it go and how do i find it and print it?

how can i print the excersises for the 1rm so i can take the list to my basement (where my workout room is) ? (i was running up and down the stairs, but that was even more of a workout!! LOL;))

Sorry I am so confused.... I am very computer illiterate :eek:

Thanks!!

After taking your 1RM tests just follow the steps below. In step # 1-6 you will read about how to print an STS workout card. Also, you can find details on how to do almost anything by simply looking for the
helpCalendar_icon.jpg
located throughout the WM.

STS Workouts:
  1. Sechdule an STS Workout
    1. To a schedule a STS workout first click on the �Add New link you see on the right side of the STS Workouts category highlighted in orange. This will launch a popup window called STS Workout.
    2. Next, in the Select STS Disc Number dropdown box select the STS disc you wish to schedule a workout for. All of the exercises for the disc you have chosen, along with other information, will automatically load in the same order as the DVD.
    3. With STS we use a percentage of your One Rep Max to determine the weight you should use for most exercises. The correct weight you should use for each STS exercise for your chosen disc # will be shown as long as you have previously performed a One Rep Max test for that exercise (FYI: exercises that you have recorded a One Rep Max test for will always be shown in red while those you have not will be shown in black).
    4. Most of your information like Mets, workout duration, and calories burned will automatically be filled in upon selecting your STS disc #. You will only need to adjust the start time for your workout using the dropdown arrows in the Time field box.
    5. You may also manually enter or change the weight for any exercise if you prefer.
    6. Lastly, you have two choices to save your workout. If you wish to save your workout and print a workout card to follow along with your STS workout simply click on the �Print and Save Workout card button you see at the bottom of the popup window. As long as you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer your workout card will appear and you will just need to click on the printer icon and then click okay.
    7. If you only wish to save your workout and not print a workout card then just click on the �Save button.
  2. Record your STS Reps and Weights
    1. After completing your STS workout you may want to record your actual reps and weight so you can track your progress. Simply click on the �Record Reps & Weight button in the Agenda View and change your reps and weights as is necessary.
    2. Lastly, you have two choices to save your workout. If you wish to save your workout and print a workout card for your records simply click on the �Print and Save Workout card button you see at the bottom of the popup window.
    3. If you only wish to save your workout and not print a workout card then just click on the �Save button.
  3. Change STS Status to Completed
    1. First click on the date that contains the STS workout you wish to change the status to completed.
    2. After Agenda View opens select the radio button next to �Completed in the STS category. A small pop up window will open saying �Your workout is recorded successfully.
    3. Lastly, click �OK and when you return to the Calendar View your STS image will now be Brown indicating that you have completed the workout.
    4. To change any of the data you entered for your STS workout simply click on the view/edit button in the agenda view and then click �Save after making any changes.

OHHHHH!!! Thank you so much!!!!:):D:)
I was using the 1rm in the workout manager and didn't even realise you could "schedule sts"!!! I have been using the calendar and enjoying it, but didn't even look at the STS thing, thinking I needed to have sts to schedule it!! **ha ha**:) :eek:

Thank you so much!
Can't wait for STS!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.