How often does STS go on sale?

Hello! I'm a fairly new Cathe fan, and thought the current sale might be a good time to build up my DVD library. But I don't want to jump the gun if these sales come around pretty frequently - it's a lot of money to spend all at once. On the other hand, I don't want to miss a really great deal and end up buying all of these DVDs for more money later!

Right now in my shopping cart I have the STS 36-DVD bundle, Ab Circuits, The Classics Volume 1, and Rhythmic Step/Interval Max/Maximum Intensity Cardio. With the sale and all the coupons and free shipping, the total for all of that is $163.

So what do you think? Snatch it all up because it's a steal? Or can I hold off because another sale will come along again?

Thanks!!

Eh, nevermind. The more I read and saw about STS the more I decided I needed to have it immediately. :rolleyes: Order has been placed. Seems like a great deal to me. Can't wait to come back to this forum for support once it arrives!!

Eh, nevermind. The more I read and saw about STS the more I decided I needed to have it immediately. :rolleyes: Order has been placed. Seems like a great deal to me. Can't wait to come back to this forum for support once it arrives!!

You got a lot for that price! You definitely got a really good deal! I think you'll be very happy with your STS purchase(and the other DVD's, too), and won't regret getting STS now. What other Cathe DVD's do you have already?

Thanks Linda! So far I just have the Cardio Hits compilation and Pyramid Upper & Lower Body. But I just think Cathe is the very best instructor I've ever experienced, and I couldn't wait to get more. I'm so excited for the new ones! :D

STS

You will be so proud you got STS. I just started Meso 2 today, did Disc 13 and loved it!! Went home last weekend for a wedding and my family could tell I am losing inches!! Gave me great resolve for Meso 2.

Fantastic price for all of that, until recently STS never went on sale, so it's hard to say anyway how often the sales will come around.

You are going to love it! I'm starting meso 3 next week, I can feel the difference and size in my muscles, and just now am starting a more serious diet to try and reduce some fat. I see a lot of visible progress in my shoulders and upper back, my biceps are bigger (not always desirable), triceps more defined, and my quads are super hard.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.