Heaviest weights

krassymira

Cathlete
Cathe, what is the heaviest weight (dumbbells) you've used in STS? I'm asking because I want to know what dumbbells I would eventually need to buy additionaly to what I already have. Thanks!

Cathe, what is the heaviest weight (dumbbells) you've used in STS? I'm asking because I want to know what dumbbells I would eventually need to buy additionaly to what I already have. Thanks!

Hi Krassymira. I believe 45 pounds. I used a 50 pounder in rehearsals with one arm rows but couldn't hang with it on film day so I went lighter. Listen to your body :)

Yeah, 45 sounds a little scary.
Cathe, it would be so awesome if you could display the current weight you are using in each and every exercise you do on STS on the screen, for example right under the % of 1 RM. I understand the importance of doing the 1RM test and all that, but lets be realistic: probably all of us will strive to come to your level, so it would give us a nice pointer of where should we aim.
Just a thought.

45 pounds! Oh my, I hurt just thinking about that! I might be able to do 30 pounds...

And the 45#s was "lighter" for Cathe. This is why I believe she is part bionic. But as Cathe said, "listen to your body." Who knows...maybe after doing STS, we, too, will be able to lift 45#s!!

Yes You Can!!!!

Who knows...maybe after doing STS, we, too, will be able to lift 45#s!![/quote]

And maybe even with ME ON TOP!!!! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.