Good Morning from the East Coast :-)

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Just taking a 20 minute java break and thought I would say hello while I get caught up on the forums :D

Have a super day!
Cathe

Hey, Cathe! Hope things are going well for you.

I just have to say that I now have a copy of Fit & Firm... and I previewed it while folding laundry (normally I'm at work but I am using the holiday to catch up on stuff). Wow - it really looks like quite the intense muscle endurance workout! Have you ever thought about doing a re-make or updating it? It might really hit those who prefer higher rep / lower weight workouts!

Just a thought...

Hangin' out and waiting on STS!!!

Take care ~

Gibbee

Fit N Firm

Hey, Cathe! Hope things are going well for you.

I just have to say that I now have a copy of Fit & Firm... and I previewed it while folding laundry (normally I'm at work but I am using the holiday to catch up on stuff). Wow - it really looks like quite the intense muscle endurance workout! Have you ever thought about doing a re-make or updating it? It might really hit those who prefer higher rep / lower weight workouts!

Just a thought...

Hangin' out and waiting on STS!!!

Take care ~

Gibbee

Wow Gibbee...how did you still find a copy of that? I honestly would have to take a look at that one again. I don't fully remember the content of that workout. Good luck with it and let me know how you do with it. I love your picture. Is that a clarinet you are playing in marching band? I was in marching band too. I played flute. How fun :)

HI Cathe!

I just wanted to say a warm Thank You for all you do! I have only been doing your workouts for a few months now, but the wide variety and volume of your work is just what I need to keep the boredom away! I simply can not stomach doing a workout over and over and over... Actually STS was my first purchase and first ever pre-order of any kind, so have now concentrated on gathering your strength training, kickboxing and circuits DVD's... It's so hard to choose but I'm building my library a few at a time!!! I envy those who show the whole library in their profiles! I have no talent for step, except the High Step, so have stayed away from most workouts containing these but lucky for me there are SO many good series in your collection!

I am also a Cathe Forum junkie!!! guess there are worse things to be addicted to, but I LOVE them and most of the people here! It is truly a place that one from any fitness level can come and interact with others!

Bravo & keep the hits rolling! :)

Great to "meet" you!

HI Cathe!

I just wanted to say a warm Thank You for all you do! I have only been doing your workouts for a few months now, but the wide variety and volume of your work is just what I need to keep the boredom away! I simply can not stomach doing a workout over and over and over... Actually STS was my first purchase and first ever pre-order of any kind, so have now concentrated on gathering your strength training, kickboxing and circuits DVD's... It's so hard to choose but I'm building my library a few at a time!!! I envy those who show the whole library in their profiles! I have no talent for step, except the High Step, so have stayed away from most workouts containing these but lucky for me there are SO many good series in your collection!

I am also a Cathe Forum junkie!!! guess there are worse things to be addicted to, but I LOVE them and most of the people here! It is truly a place that one from any fitness level can come and interact with others!

Bravo & keep the hits rolling! :)

Welcome Dani! How nice to hear from you. Glad you are enjoyng the variety of workouts in my library. Don't worry about step if it is not your thing. As you know, there are plenty of other cardio workouts to get/keep you fit. Enjoy your workouts!

Hi...

Hi Cathe, nice to see you are able to relax, even if it is for just a moment or two;).

Could you maybe give us a clue if there might be a little workout log or paper worksheet of the new system?

I am crossing my fingers that there is, since it's pretty rare I can even get on my computer anymore...:eek:

Carrie

I played flute, too!

Hi, Cathe!

My avatar is a picture of my daughter who plays clarinet.

I played flute in marching band in high school, too!!!

My daughter is carrying on the family marching band tradition. My husband and I met in high school marching band (he played trumpet). Marching band (well, band in general) was the highlight of high school!

:)

Gibbee

Oh, I found a copy of Fit & Firm at Videofitness on a Share the Wealth thread about two months ago. I've always wanted to see it - and it's neat to watch it and see your sister, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.