Don't boys need to practice, too?

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Hi! I was looking at the new rehearsal pics, and wondering why the boys aren't rehearsing along with you?

It's great to see the whole cast back in action. That barbell lunge looks, ah, interesting.

Cheers,
Sandra

I'll bet Cathe isn't using every cast member for every workout. Maybe the boys won't be involved until the next mesocycle or something. I must admit that I'm curious to see who the new cast members are, and I have a feeling that there are some new girls, too ;)

I would love to see Rhonda again! Or maybe Michele for the cardio portions of the program :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

>Hi! I was looking at the new rehearsal pics, and wondering
>why the boys aren't rehearsing along with you?

You mean Cathe's kids?

Kathryn, Cathe noted in her blog the other day there will be men in the STS series workouts; I believe the as-yet-unidentified males quickly earned the nickname "boys". :p I'm sure they're so excited. :+ :p

Sandra, SNM mentioned that the first rehearsal sessions are only the core girls (Cathe, Cedie, Brenda, Jai, Lorraine) until they are familiar with the routines. Then the other talent will be brought in.

Makes sense to me. That way The Girls can help the boys learn the routine and it's not all on Cathe.

April

lol! :7 I think we want to see the "boys" asap ha ha ha! The "boys" in Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max looked great and the "boys" in Bootcamp looked great as well. I don't think we'll be disappointed. Seriously now, I love that we get to have male cast members on STS, now I can show my guy friends what I do to get in shape and maybe challenge them to give it a try.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.