Deazie from sts

trishk

I noticed that she is in the Firm's dvd for kettlebells. Since I haven't been working out for a long time, I am back to doing Firm tapes so that I will be ready for Cathe again. I really enjoyed the workout.

I noticed that she is in the Firm's dvd for kettlebells. Since I haven't been working out for a long time, I am back to doing Firm tapes so that I will be ready for Cathe again. I really enjoyed the workout.
I noticed that, too.
And she's smiling through the whole workout!
(I wonder if Cathe's more grueling workout will wipe the smile off her face? LOL!)

I think that it's Kelsie Daniels who's in the Firm's kettlebell DVDs.

Um, am happy to be corrected, but I believe Deazie is a completely different person! (not that we all look alike or anything!):eek:

Deazie is a naturally happy person

"(I wonder if Cathe's more grueling workout will wipe the smile off her face? LOL!)[/quote]"

Not a chance Kathryn, LOL.....

I think Deazie has one of the most beautiful smiles of anybody I have ever met. I truly mean that...WOW. Not just a big smile, but a gorgeous, natural smile that radiates warmth and happiness. Ok, if I have to think hard, you will see her exhale a few times but as soon as the set is over she is beaming from ear to ear. Gotta love her!

Deazie and Kelsie are both gorgeous. Looky.

Attachments

• deazie-kelsie.jpg
    deazie-kelsie.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 132
She's in the Firm Balance Trainer workout, too. And I truly admire anyone who can smile all the way through that one! :p

yeah I saw that on the firms video clip site. I was like "is that Deazie?!" lol. You can't see her much on the clip on collage. just for a second.

She is also in my Oxygen magazine- can't remember which month (I am reading multiple months right now trying to catch up!).

isn't she in one of alison's new workouts? she and kelsie are both cutie's. i just love kelsie's workouts.
cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.