Chair vs Bench

teddy16410

Cathlete
Hi Cathe & SNM - Just curious....Is there a particular reason that in some STS pics the crew is using a regular chair vs a bench? Will my bench work if I just raise the incline to 90 degrees. The main reason I ask is that I know one of the guys uses a traditional bench in some pics so I wondered why he wasnt using it as his "chair"

Thanks!

Hi Cathe & SNM - Just curious....Is there a particular reason that in some STS pics the crew is using a regular chair vs a bench? Will my bench work if I just raise the incline to 90 degrees. The main reason I ask is that I know one of the guys uses a traditional bench in some pics so I wondered why he wasnt using it as his "chair"

Thanks!

Actually, most of the guys in STS do use their bench as a chair too and you can certainly do the same.

Thanks!

Hi Traci! We are showing you variety as well as what to do if you find you don't have enough risers to provide a desired elevation for some of your seated exercises . For example, a tall person may be fine doing a lying tricep extension with just two or three risers under their platform (per side) but they may not be as comfortable doing a seated overhead tricep extention with only that many risers. This is where grabbing a chair comes in handy.

Hope this helps.

Cathe Luv-Fest Day!

Hi Traci! We are showing you variety as well as what to do if you find you don't have enough risers to provide a desired elevation for some of your seated exercises . For example, a tall person may be fine doing a lying tricep extension with just two or three risers under their platform (per side) but they may not be as comfortable doing a seated overhead tricep extention with only that many risers. This is where grabbing a chair comes in handy.

Hope this helps.

Cathe- What can I say- we women are always on the same wave-length! Thank you sooooooo much - I totally get the big picture now. *mwah*:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.