Cathe Friedrich's STS Meso#1 Bonus Footage

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
To View our newest YouTube clip go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8unqfMV7ZFw

Hi Everyone! Here is a clip that features a sampling of all four of our Bonus Leg segments. Remember that Mesocycle One (the muscle endurance phase) finishes each of the four leg workouts with Bonus Leg Conditioning Exercises. These workouts are optional but specifically cater to those who are looking for those additional high rep isolation exercises that really "get in there" one last time. But don't get me wrong, the main workout gets the job done (and then some !!!).... but if you enjoy doing light weight, high rep exercises as well as hitting the muscles from different angles with various "grab n go" equipment, each of these 10-ish minute add-ons will be a wonderful "bonus burn" for you.

Because we are limited for time on a You Tube clip, you will only see a portion of each "Bonus Legs" segment. But I will write out the four routines here so you can see what each bonus workout features. Enjoy the clip!

WEEK ONE:

Equipment: Stability Ball and Paper Plates....(and chair)

Standing Side Leg lifts.. Straight leg
Standing Side Leg lifts.... Bent leg (balancing a paper plate)
Front/Back Fan Kicks w/Ball
Single Leg Calf Raises
Tibialis Press and Pull w/Ball

WEEK TWO:

Equipment: Bands and Ankle Weights...(and chair, mat)

Standing Straight Leg Kickbacks w/band
Bent Knee Kickbacks w/band
Supine Outer Thigh Press w/Band
Inner Thigh Raises w/ankle weights

WEEK THREE:

Equipment: Paper Plates and Ankle Weights (and mat)

Seated Leg Raises w/ankle weights
Outer Thigh Lifts w/ankle weights
Slides N Glides w/plates
Glute Presses

WEEK FOUR:

Equipment: Stability Ball (and mat)

Outer Thigh Lifts w/Ball
Hamstring Roll Ins w/Ball
One Leg Roll Ins w/Ball
Frog Style Roll Ins w/Ball
Inner Thigh Toss and Squeeze w/Ball
Glute Squeeze w/Ball

Last edited:
Awesome!!!

thank you so much for posting more STS footage! I, for one, am drooling uncontrolably for this series!

I like the idea of more non-barbell/dumbbell leg work. These sound like good add-ons for any time, even outside of a STS routine. :) Off to view the clip...

Some of these--like week 1's bonus footage--look good as add-ons to kickboxing workouts.

Will it be easy to access these segments from the main menu of the disc?

Question for Cathe

Cathe,
For clarification. I would have to order Meso Cycle 1 to get the legs and the bonus legs footage I just saw,correct? Have you by any chance reconsidered your original position to not sell DVD's individually? I would love to by the leg workout only and I'm sure there are many of the "educated" crowd who realize this would break up the intended purpose to use the program as a whole and would still benefit from the one's we DID buy if you should make that an option for us. Thanks for the clips and the frequent updates!

meso#1 leg workouts

Yes, you would have to buy at least Meso#1 if you wanted just the leg workouts from this mesocycle.

Never say never, but we don't have any current plans to sell individual STS discs as we want STS to be sold, used and judged as a total fitness program, not just individual workouts.

Also keep in mind that if we were to sell individual STS discs they would cost many times what we currently sell the bundled STS discs for which is less than $6 per disc. Taking your example of the 4 leg workouts, if we were to sell these individually someday they would probably be sold for about the same price as pre-ordering the entire mesocycle #1 today and perhaps more..

Some of these--like week 1's bonus footage--look good as add-ons to kickboxing workouts.

Will it be easy to access these segments from the main menu of the disc?

Sure, just about every exercise is chaptered in STS and can be quickly viewed with just a few clicks of the remote.

Holy smokes:eek:! That is a great looking "non-weighted" workout. I can already feel my legs screaming "YOWZA!!!"

Carie

gonna be glutariffic!!!

but holy buttcheeks will be what I'm muttering!!! (great new term Joanna!) Would it be wrong to have some chocolate on the paper plate when it's resting on my bent leg during the standing leg work????
I really like how the music changes in tempo with the reps/exercises...truly top notch!
can't wait and this isn't helping!
julie

I really like the music from all the previews of this series. This looks like such a great production and I'm eagerly looking forward to working with the program.

Clarification

Hi Cathe and SNM! I have not pre-ordered STS, but the clips of the meso cycle 1 are great. I am thinking of just purchasing this cycle, but wanted to be sure that if I did just purchase cycle 1 that the bonus leg footage would be included.

Thanks!

Love the new clip!! The music is great! Love the outfits (your top matches your band)!! It all looks and sounds wonderful!

Cathe, didn't the people who assmebled your bionic parts tell you that mere mortals don't have infinite glute endurance?? Who knows, perhaps after doing STS - us regular folks will have bionic glute endurance too! :)

Hi Cathe and SNM! I have not pre-ordered STS, but the clips of the meso cycle 1 are great. I am thinking of just purchasing this cycle, but wanted to be sure that if I did just purchase cycle 1 that the bonus leg footage would be included.

Thanks!

Yes, they're at the end of each leg workout in meso#1

Right now, I am enjoying doing one full leg routine per week, and then a second shorter leg workout later in the week. Would it make sense to do the leg workout one day, then sometime later that week (maybe after cardio or something) add that the bonus footage...?? Or is it more effective when tackled immediately after the other leg workout?

but holy buttcheeks will be what I'm muttering!!! (great new term Joanna!) Would it be wrong to have some chocolate on the paper plate when it's resting on my bent leg during the standing leg work????
I really like how the music changes in tempo with the reps/exercises...truly top notch!
can't wait and this isn't helping!
julie

Julie,

I think having a "small" piece of chocolate on the plate is a good motivation to keep the plate up...and a nice reward for keeping it up there!

Carrie

Would it make sense to do the leg workout one day, then sometime later that week (maybe after cardio or something) add that the bonus footage...??

It makes sense to me! (Especially if it's something that's been working for you in the past).

I also like the idea of hitting the "bottom half" twice a week, but not necessarily two full workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.