cathe, fitness balls

Stupid question, probably, but what's the difference? Is it the size of the balls? I know the med balls are also kettlebells ... but what's the purpose of the fitness ball?

Fitness balls are smaller, like the size of a large grapefruit (or softball). I won a 2# fitness ball and a lovely 4# purple (my favorite color!) med ball on the August road trip! Unfortunately, they must've looked like bombs at the airport security as I was pulled aside, my backpack was swabbed, I was patted down, and forced to throw my balls away.

But I can't wait for Cathe's products to go retail. I am gonna buy a new ball and a weighted vest!!!

Duhhhh! I have one of those - I should have thought of it:rolleyes: I want to get a medicine ball , but will the ones she have work strictly as med balls I wonder - or do you need to use them as a kb? Probably another stupid question, but while I'm in dopey mode, may as well ask

Hi Mary,

it looks as though the handle is detachable, so you can use it as either a med ball or kb

HTH

Fitness balls are smaller, like the size of a large grapefruit (or softball). I won a 2# fitness ball and a lovely 4# purple (my favorite color!) med ball on the August road trip! Unfortunately, they must've looked like bombs at the airport security as I was pulled aside, my backpack was swabbed, I was patted down, and forced to throw my balls away.

:eek: Wow! :( I woulda thrown a hissy fit right there in the middle of the airport if they did this to me!!! :mad: That totally sux that you had to toss the balls in the trash!! :confused:

Hi WormwoodScrubs. I'm all for airport security, but making you dispose of a Cathe fitness ball, well, they've gone too far dang nabit.

Duhhhh! I have one of those - I should have thought of it:rolleyes: I want to get a medicine ball , but will the ones she have work strictly as med balls I wonder - or do you need to use them as a kb? Probably another stupid question, but while I'm in dopey mode, may as well ask

You can use them as either a medicine ball or as a kettlebell. The kettlebell attaches to the medicine ball in the same way as a strap you see on many medicine ball attaches with just two screws.

I know this is taking the thread in a different direction but airport security making you throw out your fitness balls is just ludicrous! I'd have ben so pissed!
:mad::mad::mad:

But I can't wait for Cathe's products to go retail. I am gonna buy a new ball and a weighted vest!!!

Thats shocking!:eek: OMG I dont know to laugh or cry!!- Sad, sad day when a girl cant carry her balls on an airplane if ya ask me!:(

I won the 5 lb ball on the July RT. When going through security they asked if I had a crystal ball. I explained what it was and they let me through.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.