Can you tell us what weights Cathe et all use?

cindi1

Cathlete
Sorry if this has been asked already, but I noticed in the clips that Cathe doesn't tell us what weights she is using.

Would it be possible for you to post the 1RM and workout 'cards' for Cathe and maybe even others in the workouts? I would love to be able to see, for example, what Cathe's workout card looks like for each disc (and everyone else too!).

That might help folks who don't want to do the 1RM to at least have a reference point (or a few).

That has been asked before and SNM said No, they would not tell us what Cathe and the crew are lifting because they strongly believe that everyone should be using the 1RM calulator. They don't want you to be using Cathe's weight as your reference point...I think if they told us, most people wouldn't spend the time to do the 1RM, they would just try to go with what Cathe is lifting

1 RM

Hi Cindi! This has actually been asked before and as HRCfitness mentions we are not doing this becuase we are strongly encouraging you to find your 1RM for this program. This is the only way to receive the TRUEST results. Yes, the program is still effective and very challenging if you don't use your IRM but it is KING when you use your 1RM.

Besides, I know some days were just bears for us to film due to how many hours we had to put in. It was not uncommon for me to go down about 5 pounds here and there just to make it through a set on the 12th or so hour. I know in rehearsals on certain exercises I was grabbing for 40's, 45's, and 50's but it was near impossible to grab that on a 14 hour film day. So under these circumstances you don't want to be guessing your weight based on my occasional "long day" weight. As a side note, if you are really curious as to what I/we do have in our hands, the camera comes good and close MANY times and I am sure you will actually see it right there on the dumbbell at times;)

Thanks for visiting us today :)

progress.gif

Great question Cindi! I missed the previous postings.

Cathe~Thanks so much for explaining the weights that you used in STS. I know I would probably have been wondering about the different weights. Filming & weightlifting for 14 hours a day?????????? *bowing repeatedly* You are one awesome woman! ^5

As a side note, if you are really curious as to what I/we do have in our hands, the camera comes good and close MANY times and I am sure you will actually see it right there on the dumbbell at times;)

Yes~ I was curious so I paused the STS clip on youtube and noticed Jai was using a 15lb DB for bicep curls;)

JJ

I keep thinking about this and still I think it would be interesting to know Cathe's and other's 1RM. Even if we don't know what they use for every exercise.

The 1RM calculator will show how we rank relative to other Cathe users, right?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.