Boxercise

janie1234

Cathlete
Blast, I missed the chat with Cathe today. I was hoping that I could get some rumor control information on the possibility of her next DVD series. I know, STS hasn't even finished yet and I'm just gutton for punishment with finding out anyway because then I'd have to wait for it, but I've sorta heard around that Cathe was planning on doing a Boxercize series. I'm hoping someone can set me straight here. I just love Cathe's kickboxing DVD's every single one of them. My fave is the 4 day split kickboxing. Okay, so I'm just gonna sit here and hope someone from SNM responds fingers crossed, please say its true!!!

Blast, I missed the chat with Cathe today. I was hoping that I could get some rumor control information on the possibility of her next DVD series. I know, STS hasn't even finished yet and I'm just gutton for punishment with finding out anyway because then I'd have to wait for it, but I've sorta heard around that Cathe was planning on doing a Boxercize series. I'm hoping someone can set me straight here. I just love Cathe's kickboxing DVD's every single one of them. My fave is the 4 day split kickboxing. Okay, so I'm just gonna sit here and hope someone from SNM responds fingers crossed, please say its true!!!

I'm anxiously waiting on this as well!

The last I heard, it is a Mixed Martial Arts series, including boxing, kickboxing, and some other stuff. No details (though Cathe promised some as soon as the current series is done). (I hope it goes by MMA and not "boxercise," which sounds way to commercial and "Firm"-like to me!).

(I hope it goes by MMA and not "boxercise," which sounds way to commercial and "Firm"-like to me!).

oh gosh i totally agree. not as hard sounding as MMA which i know cathe can deliver something hard on. boxercise actually sounds denise austin-ish(love denise too but she is cutesy LOL)

kassia

Like most rumors you see on the internet this is also totally false. We've never said anything about making a DVD titled Boxercise nor is it something we have even discussed or thought about. I guess some people have seen our "Boxercise" gloves we will soon sell, but this is just a product name and has nothing to do with any future DVD plans.

I'm also really interested to know if the MMA/boxing series Cathe mentioned is still on. I hope so; I have REALLY been looking forward to it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.