Blog update, please?

Wendy G.

Cathlete
I'd love to see a new update to the blog. I don't have that much time to read through the forums to see how the DVDs are moving along and usually just click on the blog to see what's going on. How many DVDs have had the music completed? Thanks so much!!!

I'd love to see a new update to the blog. I don't have that much time to read through the forums to see how the DVDs are moving along and usually just click on the blog to see what's going on. How many DVDs have had the music completed? Thanks so much!!!

It really is hard to quantify and explain the number of DVDs done and paint an accurate picture as we don’t work on one DVD at a time. Instead we have teams working on every mesocycle at the same time and still others working just on things like warm - ups. Cathe just posted a pretty detailed description a few days ago about the music in STS. Here is a link just in case you missed it: http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251419

We certainly will have more Blog updates, but we like to save the Blog updates for more significant announcements about STS and use the forums for more step by step or general questions. The forums are also quicker and easier for us right now to make announcements as this is a very busy time for us. While Cathe is approving or correcting music from the various composers, I’m working on chaptering the 41 DVDs. Both of these tasks are at a critical phase and require a lot of focus and time right now.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.